Tintin

What’s your highest all in bets?

On 14/09/2018 at 01:09, roomfirst said:

It's good for the first 1-2 tries, but if you keep use it for many times, you can busted for sure.

I mean I think it's better to all in a low amount on your bank roll if you want a quick dopamine hit but max betting is a terribly Idea 😛

I do remember going all in 275 dollars on another site. I was down a lot of money so that's why I did it.

My reasoning behind going all in is when I am down a lot of money. Or just not winning at all. I like to play it fast not slow so I go for the riskier bets. But when I am not winning I tend to all in. Or, Just when I am down a lot of my balance :D

On 26/07/2018 at 17:15, Faris said:

Year 2015- 5 btc :D and lost martingale :P total lost 9 btc

This is very difficult to accept. When I lost 0.2 btc I felt sad for many days. Then I got it back. This kind of situation I think we never forget.

On 21/02/2019 at 03:43, paul751 said:

it's .believe it?

placed by paul751 on 18/02/2019

Wagered

0.00524288btc.svg

Multiplier

16.50x

Profit

0.08126464btc.svg

O_o that's really cool win paul. (I can't  imagine  like it now) btw good luck & win more..

16 hours ago, SKS19 said:

O_o that's really cool win paul. (I can't  imagine  like it now) btw good luck & win more..

haha, i'm nothing & it's tinny. many players have magnificent hit here.bt, thank you & hope u'll hit big. wish u 🤞 & keep rolling,stay with us,have fun.

do remember going all in 275 dollars on another site. I was down a lot of money so that's why I did it.

My reasoning behind going all in is when I am down a lot of money. Or just not winning at all. I like to play it fast not slow so I go for the riskier bets. But when I am not winning I tend to all in. Or, Just when I am down a lot of my balance

You're nuts bro a bit like me all inning $600 that now would be worth 16k welp what is life right. 😛

My hight roller is using 100 sat to get 90k sat, I usually choose a high multiplier instead of a high bet because it is safer than big amount

On 11/07/2019 at 14:20, JohnTravel said:

This is very difficult to accept. When I lost 0.2 btc I felt sad for many days. Then I got it back. This kind of situation I think we never forget.

I can imagine that was quite a bad feeling at the time.  I haven't yet made that kind of large wager, as my biggest are usually around 0.01btc and even those are very rare.

On 09/06/2019 at 16:41, biin10052001 said:

My highest bet is 0.8Eth (When 1Eth = $108). I bet 2time like this....and lost all ☹️

That's sad. I have also lost 1.2 eth in two bets while eth price was around 147$. Though I have made more higher bet in btc at other site. 

On 05/07/2019 at 22:56, nolep said:

the biggest bet I did in Primedice was around 1000 dogecoin with payout 1.01 I think it was quite risky but I had to try it so I knew the fear of loss that was within me

Betting 1000 doge is a big bet. I'm confused. Even you played it on 1.01× , Maybe you play small slowly that's why it's your big bet.

10 hours ago, hudost2 said:

I believe off the top of my head the most ive wagered in one bet is 15ltc at 9.00% ....only did that once.

That is quite a bit wager at low odds.  How did it turn out?

My highest all in bet was for $270. 

It was on a coinflip site and unfortunately I didn't win it though.

A couple years later though, I got $3000 from a $2.50 bet. This meant that from all the gambling / trading that I have ever done, I was in $2000 profit. (This was about a month ago now).

Since then, I have deposited $0 in to crypto and I am now at $320 in just 4 days of starting this. It is insane how much I made, and I am keeping this bank roll for a long time! :D image.thumb.png.4c2c1456dad29615f0695084beed0e1f.png

The only time Ive gone all in was years and years ago before it was an option to have all in a part of your wagering. And i never went all in on purpose. The resulting anguish was pretty fucked up. Thank Gautama they got rid of that or at least made it optional. Two maybe three times i had fifteen twenty minutes of my day just absolutely tarnished.

GOOD JOB PRIMEDICE! Eliminating my ability to accidentally ruin a otherwise good time.

On 04/09/2019 at 03:00, ThePug said:

Since then, I have deposited $0 in to crypto and I am now at $320 in just 4 days of starting this. It is insane how much I made, and I am keeping this bank roll for a long time!

Sad to hear that you lost 270$ in one bet at coin flip game. And it was your highest bet. I have also lost the bet which was my highest all in. It was 0.08 btc. An I have lost few more like this. But It's really impressive you did well so far from nothing to 320$ within four days!! How you manage to make it? You must played with something and made it. Or by other way. I'm excited to know about it