Tintin

What’s your highest all in bets?

Posted (edited)

If I can recall it correctly, I remember when I'm doing all in on my balance and it was 0.01 bitcoin with a rate of $5500. It was hard to remembering because it was red or loss. 😅. Well, after that happened, I never all in because it was a dumbness ever things that you do, and you can't enjoy how fun is gambling does! 

Edited by Flansca

My highest all in dicE was around 0.2 quite a few years back on another site and prolly 0.1 here on pd ... I wager mostly in sports and i have wagered 15000 $ on a match all in .... Needless to saw the match lost but i managed to cash out at 9k$ ...  But he who has the bigger balls has the outcome of a bigger win too ... surely Bankroll management is a thing we all need to learn .. but we're all dunked in greed and lust for the glamorous

6 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

I have had many emotions this week and I am still kind of thrilled by the results. 😍

My biggest win in a single bet was 0.05 btc. Today I got another bet of 0.02 btc. Cheers!

Congrats on the 0.02btc win today, its funny how some players find it difficult to 2x their deposit, am one of them, i will deposit and roll 3hours without being able to double my initial deposit

On 24/03/2019 at 01:44, MrNice23 said:

As far as i remember it ws around 0.01 btc , i don't like to allin in general , only when i'm desperate.

Desperate time calls for desperate moment. Most of us all in when we hit too many red in between rolls

1 time i mistaken max bet . and it was like 100 doge

but my biggest bet i ever have at pd i guess just about 10k or 20k sat

On 23/05/2018 at 11:27, Tintin said:

Hello Primedicers and friends! 

How’s the rolling so far? 

I saw many people doing some great bets from small bet with high multipliers and risky high bets with low multiplier. 

Other people when they get pissed they actually tend to do “ALL IN”. I am sure you guys and gals experience doing some all-in bets. 

So, I wanna know what’s your highest amount of all-in bet, how did it turned out for you?

share your experience here! 

Back then I deposited 1 Litecoin in my newly created alt account to try the "beginners luck" and bet it all on 2x. The result is red. 💸

My highest bet is probably around 500 dogecoin, honestly it's very big. because I am a player who does not have the capital to play, the bets I do while playing are only about 0.01 dogecoin. hopefully no one will insult me