Tintin

What’s your highest all in bets?

I believe mine was for 0.25BTC, back in Jauary or so. I dont know what came over me, but I ended up busting a lot of coin within a few days. 0.25BTC just seemed like the right thing to do at the time I guess lol. Oh, and I hit red (of course).

On 12/09/2018 at 04:03, roomfirst said:

Damn that was sucks man,1.2 BTC lost, 3 years ago but still, it's a big amount.

it wasnt that big, i clearly remember the price was 180 usd, and btc was cheep, so yeah, 1.2 btc was like 200 usd ! like 0.03 btc now days, back to old days you could see people throwing 10 or 20 btc in high rollers.

I generally play with low payout like 1.2× highest bet amount. My highest bet was 0.078 btc not here. And I lost it. I have also bet 0.055 btc at another site at same payout and busted. The same day I lost 3 ltc and 10 ETC at the same payout. It was really bad and unlucky for me. But I'm still playing same strategy. This is also profitable for me. And my biggest bet at pd was 0.16 BCH at 1.2× I lost that. That time bch price was better and huge. 

I always played with a small yield, it was very long but it was effective. even it turned out to add + 500% 

but one day I put 0.15btc on the x2 multiplier and lost. This was my biggest bet. now i'm not risking