Cat4Life

I always rip in same way. Any help?

51 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

Small multipliers are tricky bastards, I always lose with them too. Better go for big ones, like 99x or higher. Don't risk big amounts for smaller profits.

for 1-2 times is okay to get a small multipliers but don't ever bet on small multipliers for more than 3 times because it's very risky to do.

20 hours ago, bigbrankx said:

Same here, I always bust shit... busted so much this month, I cant believe.))) (But it was fact, that' hundrets I busted, I only took for learning purposes,)

Yea to your question (ANYHELP) -- Dont play.

Maybe it's a sign for you to stop gambling lol😂, i mean, just change your strategy or make a new strategy.

18 hours ago, roomfirst said:

Maybe it's a sign for you to stop gambling lol😂, i mean, just change your strategy or make a new strategy.

yeah, find a new way of busting, so it wont always be the same?😄

2 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Lol a new way of busting. I mean just find a good and safe strategy, better than using the old one and keep losing.

there are no safe strat.. and any good strat are bound to fail at some point. its all on the roll of the dice, which none of us control. i think its better to set a limit to not bust completely.

19 minutes ago, kieltrix said:

there are no safe strat.. and any good strat are bound to fail at some point. its all on the roll of the dice, which none of us control. i think its better to set a limit to not bust completely.

there is no safe strat indeed but at least there is a strat to minimalize the chance to lose. You also need to manage your bankroll management, so you gamble for long run.

Lol Cat4life!I had seen you used to play all in one roll  when you got tip or from previous winnings.Yes ,you said it is hard to control that your mind , but in actual practise we don't play what we can't afford to lose.In this point it is necessary that backup funds is promptly available. Now I don't see you around here many days and I think you better learn to start betting from 1satoshi yeah 😉!

2 hours ago, roomfirst said:

there is no safe strat indeed but at least there is a strat to minimalize the chance to lose. You also need to manage your bankroll management, so you gamble for long run.

Yea. No safe strat at all. I have tested a lot of different strategies using altcoins ( for bigger bankroll, assuming its BTC ) and still ended up ripped in the long run.

I'll tell you a little secret) I hope I will not be punished for this)) All chances are the same in their game system. It all depends on the strategy. I came here with a deposit of 2k satosh as well. And all that I brought out is made of them. There is a golden rule - always play a small bet and lose by 1-10% more than the value of the chosen chance. For an example: Chance 1% (99X) for a loss of 1.0125%. Yes you do not get super high profits. But you will have all the chances to withstand a very long red strip. Everything is calculated mathematically in an Excel or a calculator. 

Screenshot_58.png

Screenshot_59.png

Screenshot_60.png

I always struggle with a similar problem. I think our issue is having discipline or even just keeping to a strategy.

My main issue is whenever I build up a decent size bankroll from doing strategic grinding for a few days, I just go all in eventually trying to be a "hero" with a big win. Sometimes it works but then I keep going, chasing the 2x multiplier big wins, and it always bites me in the ass in the end, mainly because how much is good enough? For me I always feel like it could be more.