18 minutes ago, lolong1212 said:

Ahahah lol great ritual wilburwilbur, By the way after using this ritual you winning or losing lol, so I will do it too if you are winning.

Uhmm after the ritual and did check out the result i fainted. :( mostly it is a risky bet so what should i say. But if you hit it ? Damn 10 fold happiness coz it feels like the ritual helped

11 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

lol. well i dont do any rituals .But does it work? if it does i will start doing it 😂

It depends on what ritual youbare doin haha

well i would  do any  . im kinda bored want something new so ritual might be fun to try :P Guys  gime some i could test :P Ok  i will get bal and then try it out :D

Just now, Cat4Life said:

well i would  do any  . im kinda bored want something new so ritual might be fun to try :P Guys  gime some i could test :P Ok  i will get bal and then try it out :D

well i will try like 10Simple bets Vs 10Ritual bets xD

8 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

well i will try like 10Simple bets Vs 10Ritual bets xD

Lol this one. Just do you thing mate haha

7 hours ago, athena2007 said:

getting stuck in your ways is not good if u are chasing losses ..isant good mix it up .. different payouts high or low... i

Well i do this just for fun..  If that is, im prepared to lose and cry

I don't have that kind of rituals but I play using seeds that relate to the game I play or the giveaway. For example I want to hit 1000x in Plinko? I will be using a custom seeds like Plinkowinko or Winko1000x and etc. 

On 22/05/2018 at 17:41, wilburwilbur said:

Before i bet,not all the time just when it is needed, i do some kind of ritual.

Change seeds then a little boom shakalaka hiss sound then click bet. Close phone

I know i know im weird

But what about you . Do you have some rituals before betting?

Sometimes, when I want from red to green, then I wait for a while, after I clamp on the roll dice for about 5 seconds and let go, in the hope of a sharp jump)

The main thing to believe and hope for a green profit, and turn off the phone by pressing the roll dice)

Good luck and profit to you)