Han2x

Warning Points Removed

I would like to celebrate today. I just made my warning points removed. And I just feel so clean watching my profile. Having a clean profile or without any warning points is so important to me. I just don't want to look bad or being a violator. I just wanna let everyone knows what's the disadvantage of having a warning points. 

If you have warning points:

• You can't join major giveaways
  • You got less pay on your post

So how I did I do it? How to make your warning point/s gone?

You need to be good and avoid spamming. Don't violate any rules in forum and create good contents. Avoid committing same mistake or violations again.

After few months make an appeal in the APPEAL SECTION in forum. https://forum.primedice.com/board/131-appeals/

Luckily my appeal was granted after reviewed by @Mirela and @Serlite. My warning points were removed. Why them?  Because they are the two who awarded me that warning points. :) 

So for those member who still have warning points, make an appeal try it and hope it will be removed. 

11 hours ago, Han2x said:

I would like to celebrate today. I just made my warning points removed. And I just feel so clean watching my profile. Having a clean profile or without any warning points is so important to me. I just don't want to look bad or being a violator. I just wanna let everyone knows what's the disadvantage of having a warning points. 

If you have warning points:

• You can't join major giveaways
  • You got less pay on your post

So how I did I do it? How to make your warning point/s gone?

You need to be good and avoid spamming. Don't violate any rules in forum and create good contents. Avoid committing same mistake or violations again.

After few months make an appeal in the APPEAL SECTION in forum. https://forum.primedice.com/board/131-appeals/

Luckily my appeal was granted after reviewed by @Mirela and @Serlite. My warning points were removed. Why them?  Because they are the two who awarded me that warning points. :) 

So for those member who still have warning points, make an appeal try it and hope it will be removed. 

I just saw this post @Han2x. Congratulations on clearing your warning points out. 😄

Now we can do forums normally. I mean, you can now get back on being active here on PD Forums. 👌 See you around han, and hope to discuss more with you on the topics that got here. ✔

9 minutes ago, Cat4Life said:

Oky doky thank you very much 

Yep. You're very much welcome. 😊

Please enjoy posting down your ideas and comments here in the forums. 👌 If there's any help or questions that I knoe the answer of, I'll be more than happy to help. 😄

Welcome back, @Han2x, I'm glad this is finally solved :) 

All that have warning points are free to contact us anytime on support platform or here in the Appeals section for a revision. Usually, the penalty period is for a month, at least in case we find alts for giveaways, but sometimes even longer, depending on the transgression. 

Defaulters can restore their accounts as well, if they manage to return the loan and interest to the ones who gave them, but we deeply encourage the ones who lost the funds in this situation to leave a negative feedback on those accounts, and NOT remove it even in the case of the loan returned. 

Anyways, sorry you didn't get your account active even sooner, your transgression was a minor one, and I do believe that you will make only constructive contribution from now on ;) After all, you're a Valued Member on Stake forum too :D

9 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

we can get paid for doing Good posts?   where can i see how it works i saw that there is forum wallet .

You can earn on your good post @Cat4Life mate. But make sure it's good post and not a spam. Because when you're spamming you will not get satoshi but warning point.

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

All that have warning points are free to contact us anytime on support platform or here in the Appeals section for a revision. Usually, the penalty period is for a month, at least in case we find alts for giveaways, but sometimes even longer, depending on the transgression. 

Defaulters can restore their accounts as well, if they manage to return the loan and interest to the ones who gave them, but we deeply encourage the ones who lost the funds in this situation to leave a negative feedback on those accounts, and NOT remove it even in the case of the loan returned. 

Anyways, sorry you didn't get your account active even sooner, your transgression was a minor one, and I do believe that you will make only constructive contribution from now on ;) After all, you're a Valued Member on Stake forum too :D

Yes @Bojana I will be a good contributor now. I hope I can be a valued member here too. 

glad to know your warning points removed , i have warning point from Pandemonium for i edit moderator post, few days ago i received message from irena here is the screenshort 

798031781_2018-05-2308_06_04-Warning-PrimediceCommunity.thumb.png.6dddaae7cea884541c30359fbb657e14.png

first i scared and thought i received another warning point , after i open message it was about remove warning point . Finally i relax 

Good to hear that. I hope others will make their account important to them and not just create another account after receiving warning points. For me the name I'm using which is Han2x is the best name for me and I'm not using any other names. 

Great to hear Hanhan! Lesson learned here. We as primedice members can learn from this as well. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. Cheers! 🥂 

Edited by Tintin

40 minutes ago, Tintin said:

Great to here Hanhan! Lesson learned here. We as a primedice members can learn from this as well. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. Cheers! 🥂 

Thanks @Tintin. I will be a respected member too soon. I shared this too to let everyone knows what good when you are changed and improved. 

32 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Congratulations Han for  your warning point removal

Thanks for aharing, it will be a good experience dor all of us

Thanks @Noeprellik1.

5 hours ago, Bojana said:

Since the "Valued Member" thingy has been mentioned, its equivalent here on PD forums is "Respected' right? 😄

I hope that is something achievable. If yes, then thats what I'm aiming for next. ✌🏽

Again, congrats @Han2x. Let's go discuss here everyday. 😅😃

14 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Since the "Valued Member" thingy has been mentioned, its equivalent here on PD forums is "Respected' right? 😄

I hope that is something achievable. If yes, then thats what I'm aiming for next. ✌🏽

Again, congrats @Han2x. Let's go discuss here everyday. 😅😃

Yes, @dmbadillo10, and I see a few of you already have earned their position in to get their names colored orange :$

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

Yes, @dmbadillo10, and I see a few of you already have earned their position in to get their names colored orange :$

Yeeeeeah. My username on orange would look nice. 😎

Dont worry @Bojana, we'll keep this going til we get it. And even after we get it. Thanks for always guiding us. 😊😄

4 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

what are the requirements to get an orange colour name? hope i meet the requirement

There are no specific requirements unless to be a valuable contributor to the Forum, make meaningful topics, help other users, give valuable insight, maybe even make some tutorials, etc.

Concerning the fact that your account has been recently banned due to the defaulted loan and restored afterwards, I do not see this happening soon, but continue to contribute, don't spam, only constructive comments and you might reach the Orange highlight soon ;)