Marija

Creative Desktop wallpapers

Am I the only one left with landscape wallpapers? 9_9

I came across one of these pics recently and had to look up for more. Some people really know how to revamp some everyday things we usually don't pay that much attention. No more plain wallpapers, time to give your creativity a shot.:D

image.png.36fb9f0d56da3e86f2227e70739faf15.png

image.png.b2b0a36e59da54d9978568360f67816f.png

image.png.74e2254a49c58a20d8d851c7e2bc2338.png

image.png.fe96b8c29541b6c6f3a202a2814a1d58.png

image.png.872c68f41517c3ab430b3d3515a51144.png

image.thumb.png.5fb7b9497892b5942f0e791b7205abfa.png

image.png.37717dca298a255f723053eeb2f81829.png

41 minutes ago, Marija said:

Am I the only one left with landscape wallpapers? 9_9

I came across one of these pics recently and had to look up for more. Some people really know how to revamp some everyday things we usually don't pay that much attention. No more plain wallpapers, time to give your creativity a shot.:D

image.png.36fb9f0d56da3e86f2227e70739faf15.png

image.png.b2b0a36e59da54d9978568360f67816f.png

image.png.74e2254a49c58a20d8d851c7e2bc2338.png

image.png.fe96b8c29541b6c6f3a202a2814a1d58.png

image.png.872c68f41517c3ab430b3d3515a51144.png

image.thumb.png.5fb7b9497892b5942f0e791b7205abfa.png

image.png.37717dca298a255f723053eeb2f81829.png

wow your so creative with all these stuff , really i love these  

19 hours ago, Bojana said:

This one ^^ is doing wonders for my OCD xD 😍

Nooo, no, you should go this way...👇 I wanna rescue you, you need to try this one xD
I had similar one (well, a little bit messier) way back in college and it sometimes was quite tricky finding the icon I don't use often 😵

image.png

19 hours ago, chaitanya said:

wow your so creative with all these stuff , really i love these  

lol, me too! Had to replace the old, ordinary ones and found these as an inspiration :D

22 hours ago, Marija said:

That custom one is a great idea, super neat! Me like it... :D I used to put a photo of the city (mountain, lake, beach, etc.) I want to visit next as my wallpaper, just to keep me motivated to save for the next trip. ^_^

When I was teenager I did the same with girls I wanted to visit too ... never worked.

11 hours ago, Marija said:

lol, @Kargai ! You certainly wasn't motivated enough! :P Dreams always come true when you're persistent! 😂

I wasn't, i was always too shy to spoke to my screen, I never broke the barrier. And I'm not an online person (I want lot of money in cryptos to live alone in the woods for the rest of my life).

11 hours ago, Kargai said:

I wasn't, i was always too shy to spoke to my screen, I never broke the barrier. And I'm not an online person (I want lot of money in cryptos to live alone in the woods for the rest of my life).

Oh, I can clearly see that from your activity here and on that other Forum, you definitely seem to be a quiet, recluse person... :P Nice idea, maybe I'll steal it someday (the idea I mean, not the crypto) ;)

10 hours ago, jessicadiaz said:

Hello, wow very nice looking wallpapers , can i download and used that as well. Im just new here in Primedice

Well, welcome to Primedice Jessica! ^_^ Sure you can, if you don't mind those icons there. :D

On 21/05/2018 at 20:47, Kargai said:

I created my own simple one few years ago with the categories I needed at that time : work, software, e-book to read, ...

test2-bg.thumb.jpg.3dc9879fff03ecbffac519a8112c5294.jpg

Great way to organize, my categories are "job", "university" and "personal". At first I used Stardock Fences (picture below), but later I realized that I don't need a software and started to use just a wallpaper.

Fences3_SideBySide.thumb.jpg.60aff107520aa4b2118028f457d66155.jpg

Edited by Xylber

11 hours ago, Marija said:

Oh, I can clearly see that from your activity here and on that other Forum, you definitely seem to be a quiet, recluse person... :P Nice idea, maybe I'll steal it someday (the idea I mean, not the crypto) ;)

I am to be honest (at least in mind). I don't go to party very often, usually doing stuff on my own (sport, museum, reading, ...). I'm just active with cryptos because I believe it's my way to make enough bucks in few years to unplug from Internet and go to live by myself in the country (gardening, growing my food, owning bee farms, meditating, exercising, taking 2 steps back from this always more speedy and stressful world, ...). But need money to buy the house and live without a salary until the end of my life so I have to put some extra work and make some sacrifices now ;) 

Edited by Kargai

On 24/05/2018 at 12:10, Kargai said:

I am to be honest (at least in mind). I don't go to party very often, usually doing stuff on my own (sport, museum, reading, ...). I'm just active with cryptos because I believe it's my way to make enough bucks in few years to unplug from Internet and go to live by myself in the country (gardening, growing my food, owning bee farms, meditating, exercising, taking 2 steps back from this always more speedy and stressful world, ...). But need money to buy the house and live without a salary until the end of my life so I have to put some extra work and make some sacrifices now ;) 

Whaaat? No yachts, jets, villas and clichés like that? Don't believe you! :P Kidding... Well, I'm positively surprised...:)
I was under impression that you're an extrovert, since you seem to be among the most talkative persons here. Anyways, like your plan. You could add a small lake nearby that woods, and than it's perfect one!

On 24/05/2018 at 04:41, chaitanya said:

guys all wallpapers I like it , thank you for sharing , i like to share my personal collection of wallpapers , and i use regularly,  its from web :) other guys please share your collection and lets make big collection of wallpapers ., cheers 

Thumbs up for the suggestion! xD

On 26/05/2018 at 04:07, Marija said:

Whaaat? No yachts, jets, villas and clichés like that? Don't believe you! :P Kidding... Well, I'm positively surprised...:)
I was under impression that you're an extrovert, since you seem to be among the most talkative persons here. Anyways, like your plan. You could add a small lake nearby that woods, and than it's perfect one!

The lake is definitely in the plan, or at least a little river, a source or something. Because my plan is to be self sufficient (i'm kind of a survivalist even if it's only because I learned to live like that when I was in Ghana's jungle) : being able to access a water supply and filter it in case of emergency, solar panel, wind turbine, gardening, fruit trees, chicken, ... I want to make all by myself. With a little Japanese garden and a tea house ^^

Locations-vacances-Lac-des-plages-Le-Boi

1239d05d3c53a909425e5d0946e88993.jpg

I'm neither an introvert or an extrovert tbh, depending on the situation I can lead a group of people and have fun all day long and at some other time I just have to be all by myself, not seeing anyone for weeks  ^^ For example you will almost never see me online on sunday, I need those 24h without Internet or a phone each week. And more i'm aging more I enjoy taking time with myself, trying to figure out where my limits are, what is my real and deep purpose on earth, what I can accomplish in life, why am I thinking this or that about any subjects, etc. I'm always challenging myself on various levels, but trying to never competing with others like it was the case younger.

But like I said I'm willing to make some sacrifices with cryptos right now to be able to live that loneliness life if I want one day. And if not ... I will not complain to have extra bucks to enjoy life with others ;) If you search what's in the middle of a cowboy, a shaolin monk, a scientist, a child, a spartan racer and a rapper, the answer is Kargai 😛 But I can cook, a little.

26 minutes ago, Kargai said:

The lake is definitely in the plan, or at least a little river, a source or something. Because my plan is to be self sufficient (i'm kind of a survivalist even if it's only because I learned to live like that when I was in Ghana's jungle) : being able to access a water supply and filter it in case of emergency, solar panel, wind turbine, gardening, fruit trees, chicken, ... I want to make all by myself. With a little Japanese garden and a tea house ^^

Locations-vacances-Lac-des-plages-Le-Boi

1239d05d3c53a909425e5d0946e88993.jpg

I'm neither an introvert or an extrovert tbh, depending on the situation I can lead a group of people and have fun all day long and at some other time I just have to be all by myself, not seeing anyone for weeks  ^^ For example you will almost never see me online on sunday, I need those 24h without Internet or a phone each week. And more i'm aging more I enjoy taking time with myself, trying to figure out where my limits are, what is my real and deep purpose on earth, what I can accomplish in life, why am I thinking this or that about any subjects, etc. I'm always challenging myself on various levels, but trying to never competing with others like it was the case younger.

But like I said I'm willing to make some sacrifices with cryptos right now to be able to live that loneliness life if I want one day. And if not ... I will not complain to have extra bucks to enjoy life with others ;) If you search what's in the middle of a cowboy, a shaolin monk, a scientist, a child, a spartan racer and a rapper, the answer is Kargai 😛 But I can cook, a little.

Love the nature and the photos you have posted, makes me really wanna go to some desolate place like this for a week or so ;) Just recharge the batteries! 

Also, the thing you are is called ambivert, at least should be, and how do I know? Cause I am one! :D Or I have evolved from the extrovert to being an introvert more. The extrovert pops up usually when I drink a few xD :P 

Also, this - "If you search what's in the middle of a cowboy, a shaolin monk, a scientist, a child, a spartan racer and a rapper, the answer is Kargai 😛 But I can cook, a little." - awesome description! :x The marriage proposal is still on, just FYI! 🙃

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

The extrovert pops up usually when I drink a few xD :P 

Let me invent a new pathology just for you : you're a drinktrovert 😀

awesome description!  The marriage proposal is still on, just FYI! 🙃

Unfortunately I lied (partly). I'm not really a rapper, I just wear a cap and listen to rap music sometimes. No bling bling, no "wesh wesh", no coke, ... Sorry to crush your expectations 😛

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, Kargai said:

Let me invent a new pathology just for you : you're a drinktrovert 😀

Unfortunately I lied (partly). I'm not really a rapper, I just wear a cap and listen to rap music sometimes. No bling bling, no "wesh wesh", no coke, ... Sorry to crush your expectations 😛

giphy.gif

Naaaah, I don't drink a lot lately, I know (have discovered) my limits :PxD

Not disappointed, no worries, Drake the Fruit Ninja has compensated all :D ❤️

On 28/05/2018 at 17:19, Bojana said:

Also, the thing you are is called ambivert, at least should be, and how do I know? Cause I am one! :D 

Looks like you have one more member in the group!  👈 I always thought that I'm introvert, until I took some online Personality test recommended by a friend. And it turns out that my extrovert side won over the introvert one for a few percentages, which was quite a surprise for me. xD 

On 28/05/2018 at 16:48, Kargai said:

I love the design of the houses, they really fit into this whole story. It sounds so interesting, especially jungle part, I have no doubts that you will find a way to pull it of eventually.:D Also, I'm sure that this rapper part of your personality will fit in this plan perfectly! Well... At least the cap will. xD

Since we kinda went off topic, here are some wallpapers that can fit into this...^_^

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Marija said:

Looks like you have one more member in the group!  👈 I always thought that I'm introvert, until I took some online Personality test recommended by a friend. And it turns out that my extrovert side won over the introvert one for a few percentages, which was quite a surprise for me. xD 

Hehe, good to know xD I think the majority of us is here, basically, we just need some time to open up, and yes, I do treasure my time alone a lot, I use it to recharge, it is much needed ;)