8 hours ago, wilburwilbur said:

Hmmm seems like few of you still holding lots of ETN. The hype is done already though. And its peak was in 0.00009 eish 

I hope they just give the list of the alt coins

ETN was up like $0.22 last January and fell down to where it is right now. 😢

Still, since the devs and admins are moving and continuously giving update, then that means ETN still has a lot of potential with it. 😄😊🏽

3 hours ago, wilburwilbur said:

Yeah trust on what you wanna trust. I can support you w that. Multicoins on pd .hmmm nice

Thanks bur.

I cant imagine PD having multicoins played. Hahaha. 😂🏽

I just thought it would be messy looking. Hehehe.

3 hours ago, wilburwilbur said:

There are many sites who have multiple coins haha

Btw eddie asked the community what is their top5 coins for stake. Maybe he should do the same here

Yea.. Maybe the same survey should be done here too.

Anyways, once implemented on Stake, most probably, it will be applied on Primedice too. Let's see soon enough. 👌

Of course, Ethereum, and after that there are chances for the rest. But everything can be-rippel (XRP) or Dogecoin
And the rest once in the distant future)

Hope that will all the most good and not dogecoins)😄

15 hours ago, larisa321 said:

And I wait when bitcoin cash will add))) I have it on the purse normally saved)) so I hope I'll wait for it on the site, through the exchanger I do not want to shower, so as not to lose interest, but on the line will be fine)

Everyone has some bitcoin cash in their bitcoin wallets already linked to the keys. But I would actually like other coins like Doge and Neo to be added. BCH is a shill promoted coin by that liar Rog Ver and not something that I like. But then its business for primedice so it will be added - possibly it will be the fourth coin to be added.