2 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

i have a good feeling etherium is next or dogecoins. 

Or bch probably.. It is a good idea to be adding these coins so that players will have some options to play with.

And ps.ltc makes u feel like you have a lot of coins to gamble.

ETH and DOGE are good altcoins to play with too. ✌🏽

Hope it can be implemented soon on PD. 😊

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, wilburwilbur said:

Lol why not BCH @eldrindcm Seems like you got phobia  with bch haha

BCH is a very obvious addition after other coins get added. Fingers crossed everybody on what is happening next.

17 hours ago, Ssociety said:

how about electroneum ??? XD

ETN is a shitcoin. Stop promoting it. Dump it and move on. I can understand that you all are willing to waste it on gambling rather than having to sit on it.

Edited by UltraChief

8 hours ago, UltraChief said:

BCH is a very obvious addition after other coins get added. Fingers crossed everybody on what is happening next.

ETN is a shitcoin. Stop promoting it. Dump it and move on. I can understand that you all are willing to waste it on gambling rather than having to sit on it.

Hahaha ikr. ETN hype is done. Good for those peeps who sold it on its peak. Those who are still holding it should better exchange it in LTC and gamble w it

1 hour ago, wilburwilbur said:

Hahaha ikr. ETN hype is done. Good for those peeps who sold it on its peak. Those who are still holding it should better exchange it in LTC and gamble w it

Good idea.

Maybe I should exchange it. Or maybe I should give it until Q4 of this year. Im not losing hope for ETN. 😊😄

11 hours ago, UltraChief said:

whats wrong with investing in this coin , i am not hurting anyone lol, I will not stop promoting it because you just believe it is a shit coin ... 

2 hours ago, Ssociety said:

whats wrong with investing in this coin , i am not hurting anyone lol, I will not stop promoting it because you just believe it is a shit coin ... 

Ohh. Chill down mates. 😄😊

Everyone has their own suggestions and perceptions on the coins we hold. Just like BTC, every other coi  has its own potential. Lets wait and see how things turn out regarding ETN. 😃

If its really that shit of a coin, then I'll have to throw them away by Q4 of 2018.

For now, lets get on topic. ✌🏽

10 hours ago, Ssociety said:

By promoting you are helping the devs gain more investors. I dont how many of the people here have invested in ETN because of your words. Words have a huge influence on people. You are free to promote any coin you want but the red flags which I have observed on this coin made me suspicious of the devs which is why I dont like it.