Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, wilburwilbur said:

So LTC is installed in primedice more than week ago

What do you think will be the next alt-coin 

PD devs are working on?

I would bet on ETH.

Then they will put LTC on Stake. 👌

That's the most feasible that I could think of right now. But I think ETH and LTC are still on the "dry run" stage. It hasn't been a month since they applied it to both sides.

As to LTC on PD, it was a good choice of an alt. Or maybe they have planned it a long time ago, its just that it took them a while to work on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I would bet on ETH.

Then they will put LTC on Stake. 👌

That's the most feasible that I could think of right now. But I think ETH and LTC are still on the "dry run" stage. It hasn't been a month since they applied it to both sides.

As to LTC on PD, it was a good choice of an alt. Or maybe they have planned it a long time ago, its just that it took them a while to work on it.

But you want to play ETH even if the local wallet of pinoys may not match on the eth wallet of pd just like in stake? Haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, wilburwilbur said:

But you want to play ETH even if the local wallet of pinoys may not match on the eth wallet of pd just like in stake? Haha

Nope. Not interested with ETH by any chance.

Hard for us to transact that coin. So I'll stick with BTC and LTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Nope. Not interested with ETH by any chance.

 

Wondering why this is so? Can you not join an exchange and buy from them with bitcoin - if you buy at low volume you wont even need much of a verification. Ethereum is now the second biggest coin - much higher priced and higher use than Litecoin itself.

In fact I will be offering bulk trades in Ethereum in case it is applied on PD.

6 minutes ago, thinklatest said:

Next DogeCoin

A legacy approach. Litecoin followed by Dogecoin. People are having a lot of doge which is collecting dust considering the market price being stagnant and worthless to trade in. But the economic one would be ethereum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Wondering why this is so? Can you not join an exchange and buy from them with bitcoin - if you buy at low volume you wont even need much of a verification. Ethereum is now the second biggest coin - much higher priced and higher use than Litecoin itself.

In fact I will be offering bulk trades in Ethereum in case it is applied on PD.

Its kinda hassle for me.

Especially, we use a standard wallet here in our country. They put an unstable ETH wallet on it. If it was a stable one, it would be easier for PH players to transact ETH.

Well anyways, we have you. We'll just transact with the Chief. 😃👌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Especially, we use a standard wallet here in our country.

I can understand the wallet problem. There is not any good wallet for ETH that even I can suggest. Mist is one desktop wallet but still its pretty bad in my opinion. MEW is a web wallet - which again has a lot of hacking and phishing issues.

3 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

They put an unstable ETH wallet on it. If it was a stable one, it would be easier for PH players to transact ETH.

Enlighten me on this.

3 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Well anyways, we have you. We'll just transact with the Chief. 😃👌

I will try. But I am not sure of how much I can provide. My stock of ethereum which is for transaction purpose is low. Rest bulk is stocked up for future long term hodl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

I can understand the wallet problem. There is not any good wallet for ETH that even I can suggest. Mist is one desktop wallet but still its pretty bad in my opinion. MEW is a web wallet - which again has a lot of hacking and phishing issues.

Enlighten me on this.

I will try. But I am not sure of how much I can provide. My stock of ethereum which is for transaction purpose is low. Rest bulk is stocked up for future long term hodl.

So.. We have coins.ph, mainly for PHP (our currency) and BTC conversions. Its what we use as a wallet for both.

We can convert PHP to BTC, and vice versa. Thats what we use on making depos on PD.

Recently, they tested to include an ETH wallet feature. So we can now convert our money to ETH. Problem is, theres a lot of delays when transferring ETH to PD from our wallet. Not sure what the problem really is. Maybe the compatibility. Not sure. Im not well educated how ETH blockchain works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Recently, they tested to include an ETH wallet feature. So we can now convert our money to ETH. Problem is, theres a lot of delays when transferring ETH to PD from our wallet. Not sure what the problem really is. Maybe the compatibility. Not sure. Im not well educated how ETH blockchain works.

Since ether is the prime source of contribution for most ICOs that happen and also because every second day a new ICO crowdsale begins, we see the spike in unconfirmed transactions in the ethereum blockchain. BTW use the block explorer etherscan.io for checking transactions, ether balances and token balances on any ether address.

Optimum fees is also a point but fees are very low (around 2-4$ in ethereum is enough to confirm in 1minute)

Now the problem what you elicit seems to be from the wallet provider's end. Why dont you try the desktop wallet known as Mist wallet (download it from github where official development occurs because otherwise you might end up downloading malware) - then transfer ethereum there from the coins.ph and then send coins from Mist to any address.

Check that and see if that takes less time or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wilburwilbur said:

Uhmm @dmbadillo10 if it is the issue about depo then stake has the problem they havent fixed their eth wallet and the cause of delay

And again, coins.ph gave the list of eth wallets they support. Behehe

I think eth will be next too BTW 

I dont know. Its like im totally out of hand if ETH is the topic.

Maybe I should just dont care about it right now. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

ETN would be a nice altcoin to play with too!

Hope PD would consider and work on to it too! ✔💯

Can be but I don't think most ETN holders are gamblers.

 

3 hours ago, Edward said:

Expect to see the obvious choices coming very shortly :) 

Please don't make BCH as option 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×