UltraChief

The golden rules of Primedice Rains + common rain beggar messages

8 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

i didn't know you're the only one with the right to post this, i guess its your own personal corner, so many drama this days..

8 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

i didn't know you're the only one with the right to post this, i guess its your own personal corner, so many drama this days..

THESE ARE YOU ACTUAL WORDS:  dont you think you're making fun of players? i think you're taking it too far

but as i said b4 u will post anything to earn forum credits 

13 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

THESE ARE YOU ACTUAL WORDS:  dont you think you're making fun of players? i think you're taking it too far

but as i said b4 u will post anything to earn forum credits 

after i posted that,am pretty sure you still continued posting rain miser comment here, and you suddenly have a stomach disorder the moment i posted mine?? i dont want to banter with you nor be rude, but if you continue coming at me, you and i will both get a warning point! donate your forum credit to rainbot if you're not here for the credit. It's PPP if you need a reminder

4 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

after i posted that,am pretty sure you still continued posting rain miser comment here

Thats exactly the reason this thread was made.

4 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

and you suddenly have a stomach disorder the moment i posted mine??

You can just ignore it and let it go. Why are you making it burn your skin? We can all keep the environment cool here and get along nicely.

8 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

but if you continue coming at me, you and i will both get a warning point!

Exactly so ignore it and cut this drama here.

9 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

donate your forum credit to rainbot if you're not here for the credit. It's PPP if you need a reminder

PPP = forum credits If I recall correctly.

17 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Thats exactly the reason this thread was made.

You can just ignore it and let it go. Why are you making it burn your skin? We can all keep the environment cool here and get along nicely.

Exactly so ignore it and cut this drama here.

PPP = forum credits If I recall correctly.

ultra, i have no grudge against you, that is how some students fail exam,it actually means pay per post. not equal to ?? lets move on from this ultra.

Edited by Dboyeric

PD comedy at its best! lolz....

On a more serious note...

If anyone is still thinking that they need to ask before they receive, please consider the following -

1. I've been a member of PD since the beginning of 2018, so not THAT long.

2. I've never once begged for Satoshis or Litoshis.

3. I've literally received well over 1m Satoshis in tips/rain, and that is really low balling it.

4. The only things I've done since I joined are

a. Rolled and rolled and rolled. If I had no sats, I used faucet... yes even back when it was at only 10 sats.

b. Had good honest fun in chat and tried to help out those who had questions, etc.

c. Played trivia whenever it was on.

THIS, my friends, is THE way. ;)

Take care all.

-Knight-

Edited by skfxf4e
Spelling.

1 hour ago, Miladmirzaei said:

Rain hates me

this is to hot day  rain plz

i have umberelaa

most players always says rains hate them, i kind of love Sun more than rain. because you wont bothered about having your clothes soaked

Edited by Dboyeric

10 hours ago, skfxf4e said:

PD comedy at its best! lolz....

On a more serious note...

If anyone is still thinking that they need to ask before they receive, please consider the following -

1. I've been a member of PD since the beginning of 2018, so not THAT long.

2. I've never once begged for Satoshis or Litoshis.

3. I've literally received well over 1m Satoshis in tips/rain, and that is really low balling it.

4. The only things I've done since I joined are

a. Rolled and rolled and rolled. If I had no sats, I used faucet... yes even back was it was at only 10 sats.

b. Had good honest fun in chat and tried to help out those who had questions, etc.

c. Played trivia whenever it was on.

THIS, my friends, is THE way. ;)

Take care all.

-Knight-

Can I hear an AMEN for this man's post? :) Because, yes, THIS is the right way... PD gives a lot to its users, you just need to be skillful to collect it: Pay-per-post Forum, rain, trivia, faucet, giveaways and promotions :) 

Play smart, people, and thanks for the positive feedback, Knight ;)