Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Hashflare and all its domains using that same name are all MLM/Pyramid schemes going to scam people off their money. Sorry to break the bubble.

39 minutes ago, thinklatest said:

not profitable

ok guys hahaha, thanks you... I just so it used by a rich friend lol XD

7 hours ago, Ssociety said:

Hello guys, who among you use this site?? i just want to know your opinion , I want to buy hash here.. and for how long have you been using it??

Yow.

I have an account on HashFlare and invested some on it.

I would totally not recommend them to be invested on. It has a very high withdrawal limit, about 50 mil sats or 5 mil.. Not sure. I think its 50mil. Ridiculous. Also, very low earnings for 1TH/s.

If you wanna invest on cloud mining, better check out MinerFarm. Go through the link on my signature to register for some bonus. You can hit me up if have questions. ✔

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Hashflare and all its domains using that same name are all MLM/Pyramid schemes going to scam people off their money. Sorry to break the bubble.

absolutely right..

I have about 1.4 THs power there which I have invested some time back. I keep reinvesting from my earnings. But haven't tried out a withdrawal yet as its bit high.

It has mixed comments overall on internet. 

On 19/05/2018 at 06:20, Ssociety said:

Hello guys, who among you use this site?? i just want to know your opinion , I want to buy hash here.. and for how long have you been using it??

I don't know about Hashflare but I bought mining contract on Minergate and its good with to me till now as far as bought the contract. 

I'm a little bit irritated by reading some posts here. Hashflare isn't profitable at all and never was it, if you calculate in crypto. And over time the conditions were changed from bad to worse by reducing the lifetime contracts to only one (!) year, ridiculous high payout limits and maintenance fees...

I doubt the hashrate was backed 100% by real miners, and even if it was backed, the conditions of Hashflare were / are so bad that the owners make high profits for themselves, while the investors can be happy to get out there at break even (fiat, not crypto).

The 1-year contracts allow Hashflare to sell the hashpower of the miners several times during their lifetime (2 to 3 years for ASICs). And the combination of MLM and bad conditions are still a perfect money gainer for them...

It's still possible to offer cloudmining in a profitable way, even if the conditions are very bad now, but compared to Genesis (the only one which I consider as halfway legit, but I'm not invested there) are very bad at Hashflare.

There are much better investment opportunities than Hashflare and I wouldn't be surprised if this service will be shut down soon. But I hope all the best for your investment anyway :)