dznuts8585

What are the most Trusted BTC Wallets ?

Yo Crypto Lovers!

Please shed light on the most secured Bitcoin wallets ( that charges low fees ), where I can store my BTC for at least 2 to 3 years or perhaps more.

Your Feed will be appreciated, Thank you! ❤️

Edited by dznuts8585

i recommend to you something offline.

Download Electrum, install, disconnect from internet, reboot pc, open electrum, create new wallet-> you will receive a seed (12/24 words) as a backup for your wallet.

Based on that seed (12/24) words you will be able to spend money on that wallet anytime you want and nobody can control this.

Don't let your money somewhere online.

First of all offline wallet will be fully controlled by you and you get your private keys. 

Online wallets can control your wallets and they have your private keys.

Most trusted wallet is coinomi its a multi wallet and you store your private keys and not the company also there is an inside exchange for exchanging coins to btc or other altcoins. 

Never use cryptonator its a scam wallet now. Support never responds. 

A desktop wallet like Electrum is the most feasible option. The best one is the hardware wallet which costs - the cost is a small investment if you think about the amount of coins and tokens you are going to store in it and the security that it offer to secure all your assets.