Edward

📢 Half a Decade of Primedice

Today marks Primedice's 5th Birthday, a pretty amazing feat in retrospect. As every year passes it continues to amaze me how much not only the website grows but how it continues to set new benchmarks in our industry. The last four Birthday's Primedice's future has usually been uncertain, leaving me wondering if we'd get around to the next one. I doubt this is an uncommon thought process around new business and their associates. Today, however, I think it's safe to say Primedice is here to stay.

Looking forward to posting something a little more in depth for our 10 year celebration. Check out the giveaway section here on the forum shortly for some celebratory competitions and giveaways.

Yay 😘 Primedice is here to stay, along with cryptocurrencies/blockchain!

Just a big round of applause for the people behind Primedice, developers, founders, ceo, support, people who are here from the start, new people, our beloved spammers who roam around, and all the drama that have happend when someone blew their money into your pockets, Edward!😛

You still got some time to post something cool for the 10 year festivities, chill back.😂

This is quite an accomplishment in this quickly changing industry! 

I've been with Primedice for almost the entire time and things changed a lot in my life and in the community. 

It's still a very nice place to be a part of and i hope for the next 5 years to be as special as the previous ones!

Happ Birthday, Primedice!

Cool im alive in pd5 see :)

to many changes pd in 5 year's , more 5 years now digital video betting ☺️

Cheerz Edward stunna micro and all 

Happy brithday primedice !!

4 hours ago, Edward said:

Today marks Primedice's 5th Birthday, a pretty amazing feat in retrospect. As every year passes it continues to amaze me how much not only the website grows but how it continues to set new benchmarks in our industry. The last four Birthday's Primedice's future has usually been uncertain, leaving me wondering if we'd get around to the next one. I doubt this is an uncommon thought process around new business and their associates. Today, however, I think it's safe to say Primedice is here to stay.

Looking forward to posting something a little more in depth for our 10 year celebration. Check out the giveaway section here on the forum shortly for some celebratory competitions and giveaways.

Thanks Sir @Edward!

Im happy to be a part of this. Even though im just almost a year member.

Happy 5th! 💙

Happiest birthday Primedice!! Congratulations to the whole PD team especially @Edward @Stunna @MICRO! Keep up the good work guys! ☺️

Today also marks my 10th month on PD xD But it feels like I joined since start :D From the player-friendly platform to the very active community, it really made me love PD and visiting it became part of my daily routine. More anniversaries to come! \o/ Cheers! 🥂🥂🥂