Bojana

🎉 5th Anniversary 🎉

image.png.a0b21200c9f2540ab7fd541b258bae4c.png

Greetings, amazing Dicers of the best dice site there is! :)

With a lot of pride and hard work put into the progress and keeping up with the times, we would like to thank everyone for their trust and support over the past 5 years and celebrate the Anniversary that came with the new PD5 version, introduction of the fresh currencies (yes, there are more to come!) and the amazing community we have managed to gather around it.

With over 2 million users, almost 22,300,000,000 bets made, forum community with over 5 500 users and over 10 500 topics to discuss, Primedice is only looking forward to become even bigger and growing stronger in the future.

Thank you for your endless support, trust and understanding, and for staying with us over the past 5 years, and, hopefully, many more to come! :)

30 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

I still wait for the free pizza faucet...:(

but anyway.. whoop whoop

Something better in the following two days, stay tuned, many bday surprises for you :x🍕

23 minutes ago, Tintin said:

Happy Anniversary Primedice! ♥️

I am also excited to greet stake in few months.

Woop-woop, August it is, @Tintin 🍓

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

image.png.a0b21200c9f2540ab7fd541b258bae4c.png

Greetings, amazing Dicers of the best dice site there is! :)

With a lot of pride and hard work put into the progress and keeping up with the times, we would like to thank everyone for their trust and support over the past 5 years and celebrate the Anniversary that came with the new PD5 version, introduction of the fresh currencies (yes, there are more to come!) and the amazing community we have managed to gather around it.

With over 2 million users, almost 22,300,000,000 bets made, forum community with over 5 500 users and over 10 500 topics to discuss, Primedice is only looking forward to become even bigger and growing stronger in the future.

Thank you for your endless support, trust and understanding, and for staying with us over the past 5 years, and, hopefully, many more to come! :)

Happy 5th @Bojana! 💙

(Suddenly, I blushed coz its like im greeting us our 5th anniversary. Hahahha. 😂)

But yea. Happy 5th to PD! 🔥

Thanks, everyone on their awesome birthday wishes, in the name of the support team :D

Skal! 🍻 

18 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Two free pizza faucets? :ooooo

5 times bigger ones :P 

17 hours ago, Kargai said:

giphy.gif

L-O-L xD Well, let's hope it reaches that number :D (and keeping the teeth as well)

15 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

(Suddenly, I blushed coz its like im greeting us our 5th anniversary. Hahahha. 😂)

Hahahaha, we are not at that point... YET! :$

Thank you, @dmbadillo10 :x

14 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Congrats @Bojana & the whole support and thank you guys for you service! \o/

Thanks, @eldrindcm, we are doing our best and will give 110% more in this regard :D 

7 hours ago, Bojana said:
22 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hahahaha, we are not at that point... YET! :$

OMG. The chances increased! 😍😍😍

*lost conciousness and fell down the floor* 😂