bboyNZ

Easy Money! Talk to Chinese English language students for $$

Hi everyone,

Forget claiming faucets from dodgy sites just to rack up a few sats, I have found an app that connects Chinese English language student with Native English speakers like yourself!

I signed up, got verified and within the first hour online I recieved 2 calls and got paid 64 Yuan which I then used to buy 0.0012btc. Good luck collecting that much from faucets in 1 hour!

The students were very polite and nice to talk to. We spoke about movies, TV shows and other pop culture topics. They were easy to understand but require me to slow down my speech in order for them to keep up with conversation. After each conversation has finished, your account is credited at a rate of 1 yuan/minute.

I had my earnings paid into my ALIPAY account, but you can also have it paid into WeChat wallet or PAYPAL. 

Once the money was in my Alipay acc, I used Localbitcoins to buy BTC using Chinese Yuan so there was no need to exchange the currency to USD...

This app will never make you rich, but it sure beats claiming faucets for days on end just to earn enough to make a deposit.

As far as I am aware, the app is only available on Android and you can sign up here... 

You can sign up using my referal link here, and we both get 5 Yuan bonus..

http://suo.im/4WH4jV

You will need to write a brief bio and leave a 45 second voice message introducing yourself, but thats all.. once that is done, just wait for a MOD to approve your account, set your status to 'available' and wait for the calls.  The students are really nice to talk to. Give it a try!

Edited by bboyNZ

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

@bboyNZ, please, edit your post and give the clean referral link of yours, not the shortened one, it is against the Forum Rules. :)

Hi Bojana,

That is the clean referral link. I didnt shorten or disguise the link at all...

The devs are a Chinese company, and the link sends you to their  webpage where you input your email address, which links you as my referral, and then directs you to download the app through the Google Play store..

Hope thats ok, nothing shady going on I promise!

Is the link you shared yours ref one specifically, or from the site itself?

It would be ideal if you would post the original site link 1st and then add your ref one in the bottom, also, with the notification about all the info that is required from the ones registering. :)

I'm not trying to insinuate anything, just making sure users know that they are clicking and what info they are asked for ;) Also, don't want to hide your post for no legit reason :D 

Im sorry  , but i think theres problem with the link , because when i click the page cannot be found or 

There is no Internet connection

Try:

Checking the network cables, modem, and router

Reconnecting to Wi-Fi

Running Windows Network Diagnostics

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

14 minutes ago, lolong1212 said:

Im sorry  , but i think theres problem with the link , because when i click the page cannot be found or 

There is no Internet connection

Try:

Checking the network cables, modem, and router

Reconnecting to Wi-Fi

Running Windows Network Diagnostics

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET

I have no problem with the link and neither do the others I have referred already. The problem is most likely it is a link that can only be accessed from inside the great firewall of China... 

Bojana: yes it is my personal referral link. I found out about the app on weixin ~Chinas version of FB. Here is the link:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/MAwtf4aQYjIPMBaq56jGZA

once again, im not sure if anyone outside china can see a weixin page, in which case, you can delete tbis thread if you like, sorry to waste your time

28 minutes ago, bboyNZ said:

once again, im not sure if anyone outside china can see a weixin page, in which case, you can delete tbis thread if you like, sorry to waste your time

No worries, it doesn't have to be deleted, it is descriptive, explained and in the right section, and it is our job to take care of these Forum details. :)

The only thing is that the link shouldn't be short, but clearly stated referral one, or there should be provided the link of the site, so that the users signing under your ref would know if the site is legit or not. 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

No worries, it doesn't have to be deleted, it is descriptive, explained and in the right section, and it is our job to take care of these Forum details. :)

The only thing is that the link shouldn't be short, but clearly stated referral one, or there should be provided the link of the site, so that the users signing under your ref would know if the site is legit or not. 

Sure, i understand.. I thought Id done everything right because I didnt even consider the link.. my bad!

19 hours ago, bboyNZ said:

Sure, i understand.. I thought Id done everything right because I didnt even consider the link.. my bad!

No worries ;)

15 hours ago, Kargai said:

You sure about that ? we are in "gambling discussion" and I don't see how the initila post in gambling related 😁

Hhhmmm... must have been moved :/ Lemme fix this :D 

Done!