UltraChief

[Low Fees][Exchange] UltraBank - Trade ETH/LTC/BCH/DOGE for BTC!

Be careful of Impersonators. My accounts are "UltraChief" and "UltraBank" on Primedice, "UltraChief" on forum and @TheUltraElite on telegram. These are the only accounts from which I will ever contact you for any trade. Rest all others pretending to be me are impersonators.

There have been such reports recently of people trying to impersonate trusted users here in order to scam others. Be careful with whom you are trading and double check everything before you send coins to any account.

Just now, UltraChief said:

Confirmed that I can do it. Send me 0.003 BTC on my account UltraChief on primedice and I will proceed to send you LTC.

send is done on primedice to UltraChief account.

2 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Send LTC to my account and I will proceed with BTC.

Send is done to your account

2 minutes ago, Gergely1528 said:

Send is done to your account

i recived correctly the 0.006 btc tysm UltraChief

27 minutes ago, davincuy said:

Hey ultra

i have 0.023 LTC and 0.006 ETH

Want to exchange all of them into BTC

How much btc will i get? low fees please 😜

I can exchange only the litecoin for now. You will get 20k satoshi for it.

If you agree to this, send me a PM first on account UltraChief -my account's registration date is "Joined on 07/12/2016" check this before PMing - so you dont send the money to any impostor.

23 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I can exchange only the litecoin for now. You will get 20k satoshi for it.

If you agree to this, send me a PM first on account UltraChief -my account's registration date is "Joined on 07/12/2016" check this before PMing - so you dont send the money to any impostor.

ok . just received 20k satoshi from you.

thankyou for fast response, such a good trader:)

37 minutes ago, TheRedDevil said:

Hi

0.005 BTC --> ? LTC 

0.005 BTC is above the minimum withdraw of BTC. So you should just withdraw the coins and sell them for LTC on an exchange rather than ask me.

However if you still want it, you will get 0.5 LTC for that. If you agree send 0.005 BTC to my account UltraChief and I will proceed to send LTC to your account. Please be careful of anyone impersonating my account. Always verify with me here before you send any coins.