Kargai

Bibox, the next big exchange ?

If you wanna trade in the most efficient way you need to find little exchanges where the cryptos are sold first before they hit bigger exchange. Binance was one of those little in the past ... they grow to become one of the biggest exchange out there. Than Kucoin was also a little one where coins were very interresting, but that advantage start to be less interresting each month that Kucoin grow.

>> https://www.bibox.com/signPage?id=11365641&lang=en (ref link)

Bibox is a new contender and for me it mix the best of both world : little enough to have cheap coins before their price increase elsewhere AND reliable enough. Their interface is the same as Binance (easy to use) and there 

Bibox is a AI Enhanced Encrypted Digital Asset Exchange who will run on a blockchain soon (decentralized as Binance). They launched in novembre 2017 but were in development since 2016.

Their platform will offer spot trading, leverage trading, security lending and contract lending. They will also list security token which is kind of unique as we all know that this will be a hot topic for SEC.

Actually they are trading a  total of 137 millions $ a day, they are the 18th biggest exchanges and it will probably increase in the next few months. The 3 cryptos they trad the most are ETH, BTC and their own token.

Bibox Token

They have a token (Bibox Token, BIX, price is 0.8$) and like Binance they will be burning unsold tokens and every quarter, 25% of their total profit will be used to buy back their tokens to burn, until it reaches 200mil in total. So the price will probably increase in the future.

Incentive rewards : Hold BIXs and complete a transaction once a week, you can get the bonus of the week !

Particularities

• You can loan and lend on the exchange. Lending or loaning will be at a rate of your choice between 0.08% and 0.12%, you can take an insurance and can lend in BTC, ETH, EOS or Tether.
  • You can vote for the next coins to be added 
  •  Cunbi Bao financial product based on digital assets. Each project has its own lock-up period and interest rate. You can choose freely. The principal will be locked after the purchase and the interest begins to accrue according to the appointed time. The principal and interest will be unlocked and transferred into your account after the project is due, and you will be able to obtain the promised earnings.

Without veryfying yourself you'll still can use the exchange but you'll be limited to 2 BTC a day (which is not bad ^^).

I didn't read too much bad things about them until there, i mean not more than on any other exchanges especially when they are still young. So my advice is to register there to be ready in case a very promising coin arrive on their exchange and move what you bought on a biggest exchange once the coin hit a bigger one like Bittrex or Binance.

Prices are very interresting on exchange like Bibox, you can sometimes buy a coin 4 to 10 times cheaper than when it hit Binance & co.

To register on Bibox https://www.bibox.com/signPage?id=11365641&lang=en

Non-ref link https://www.bibox.com/

According to my knowledge i think that they did a token airdrop and also they did another token airdrop for new users i think the token was ACAT token. 200 tokens were given to new members.

Thanks for the info tho :) . But i knew it before :P