dmbadillo10

What is the best LTC wallet? 💯✔

Hello rollers and rolletes! 😉

Been a while huh? 😊

Well, I'm just lurking around you know. 😂

Anyway, to my main course.. So we all see that LTC is now playable on our platform.

Tried to play the faucet, and seems working smoothly.

However, I was wondering: "Where would I put my LTC if it happens that I win Big?" 🤔

So here I am. Looking for the BEST LTC WALLET that you can recommend. Better if you've been using it for a long time. What I mean by BEST, is of course a well established and well known for its efficiency and security.

TBH, I got no idea about this. So enlighten me. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys! Another great update, Primedice! 👌👌👌

There is a litecoin core wallet just like bitcoin core. But using that requires you to download the entire blockchain and thus I dont use it because of hard drive space issue.

You can try block.io - they provide you with a bitcoin dogecoin and a litecoin wallet at the same time. There are other wallets like Holytransaction but I dont like them. Again you can make a paper wallet for litecoin and sweep that to a private key to a hardware wallet.

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

There is a litecoin core wallet just like bitcoin core. But using that requires you to download the entire blockchain and thus I dont use it because of hard drive space issue.

You can try block.io - they provide you with a bitcoin dogecoin and a litecoin wallet at the same time. There are other wallets like Holytransaction but I dont like them. Again you can make a paper wallet for litecoin and sweep that to a private key to a hardware wallet.

Thanks for the suggestion, Chief. 👌

13 minutes ago, Kargai said:

The core wallet will always be the best option but indeed it take some space on a hard drive.

Online you have multiple "trustworthy" great faucets like Jaxx, Exodus or LiteVault who don't have access to your private keys.

I think I would prefer these samples.

Im a mobile user BTW. Any suggestions for apps?

On 16/05/2018 at 05:55, Jinchuriki said:

Just enjoy the luxury of Exodus wallet :D. I don't know how fees are nowadays but Exodus is the most slick multiple coins wallet, including Ltc.

Yah, saw this one too.

But imma go with Jaxx at the moment. I think its the most convenient for mobile users like me. 😉😄

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

am a mobile user, is jaxx free and what is the rate of jaxx?

That I am not certain. 😊

The reason why I recommend it is because it can keep various cryptocurrencies. And the security it legit. Go download and check it out for you to see what I mean. 👌

39 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

That I am not certain. 😊

The reason why I recommend it is because it can keep various cryptocurrencies. And the security it legit. Go download and check it out for you to see what I mean. 👌

will do thanks

11 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

ETN wallet's down right now. Its not with Jaxx, but the main ETN wallet on the ETN mobile app. Just an FYI.

i cant even start my ETN Application, it keeps telling me due to over traffic stuffs ans so on, is anyone experiencing this??? 

You can try Coinomi . I am not a LTC user but few months ago I bought some and made transfers from Coinomi. Its a great app ( if you are looking for mobile only).

Rest Jaxx lags for me otherwise it is good as well.

22 hours ago, YogiBear said:

You can try Coinomi . I am not a LTC user but few months ago I bought some and made transfers from Coinomi. Its a great app ( if you are looking for mobile only).

Rest Jaxx lags for me otherwise it is good as well.

Thanks for the recommendation, @YogiBear! 😃

I saw Coinomi on the Top 10 list, so I think it is legit. 👌