CaptainLorca

Presearch - Get Paid to search in the internet!

Well. I'm just using it on daily basis, instead of google (because I like it much more then google). Not trying to reach max possible paid searches count - simply using it, when need, not using if no need... Atm accumulated about 500 tokens. Some day will reach 1000 and witdraw - it will be unexpected money from heaven for nothing 😁

how does this work? are we going to multiply referrals or other things?
I'm still new to "TOKEN".
and if I take this, then this is the beginning where I start making money with the name "TOKEN".
I will try. thank you for the information, friend
success is always for those of you who like to share information

9 hours ago, PrimeDragon said:

maybe u know why we dont get 8 token, cant find any info about it

Based on your current PRE Level of 5, you have 50% of your Reward Tokens that are Eligible for withdrawal. 8 x 50% = 4.

I'm not sure, how these levels are calculated. Maybe it's some filters, preventing abuse? 

I have level 9, and 100% of reward tokens are eligible.

yes i know that, but be careful because u can use only one account per household :) we used it in work with 4 colleagues and everything was fine but after half a year they banned us, assholes :D

On 24/04/2019 at 23:51, @zulfandina said:

how does this work? are we going to multiply referrals or other things?

You have to search about what you want to search and you get paid like 0.25 per search but you can only get a limited number of tokens from the searches you do per day. 

13 hours ago, FotisNt said:

Lol that seems so good to be true, gonna have a look.xD Thanks for sharing!

Well it is true but thing is they manually check the coins and the searches you have done to get those coins before paying you so you better do some real searches. 

I was checking some forums and noticed a wide variety of complains concerning the withdraws and the methods they have been using to verify such abnomality on certain accounts. It seems they are trying to avoid paying to Users for any particular reason they find to accuse of breaking their Terms of Usage....