Tintin

No chatbox on Primedice

Okay relax!

Just wondering if there will be no chatbox on Primedice, what do you think?

I think it will be pretty boring and it’s like all about playing only. 

Really one of the reason that site is alive is  also because of the community. So it’s really nice that Primedice have chatbox. When you don’t have sats to play, then you can just share some thoughts on chat or actually even here on forum.

How about you, do you enjoy chatting on pd?

2 minutes ago, Tintin said:

Okay relax!

Really one of the reason that site is alive is  also because of the community. So it’s really nice that Primedice have chatbox. When you don’t have sats to play, then you can just share some thoughts on chat or actually even here on forum.

yep.. ive met all types of people in chatbox lol.. argued with some, ignored some but most importantly, chatbox made me gain loads of friends worldwide :) and that includes you... sat or no sat.. chill in chatbox.. u might get lucky to get some rain too hehehehe

I've tried other sites without live chat feature and I ended up suggesting they should implement one. It's a way to connect with other players, not just for begging, but for some fun conversations as well. We sometimes get bored playing and if there's no live chat, players tend to not visit the site.

On 11/05/2018 at 17:53, Tintin said:

It will drop the traffic to the site by 80% because that section of the traffic comes from the beggars and tip-leechers.

The beginning of the community was from the chatbox and then came to the forum. 

No. Because of three things: Beggars, Idiots, Trolls.

On 11/05/2018 at 09:23, Tintin said:

Okay relax!

i think that the best of PD is the chatbox, we can share our fails and sucess...

ON LIVE

the forum is good, but if you have to change the tab/page, opening a topic to show what happens to you its a lot of work

chatbox forever ❤️