Tintin

Where do you read cryptocurrency news?

Hey everyone! 

I wanna know where do you guys read reliable news about cryptocurrency? 

Most of the time I just google it without a website to follow but I it’s hard when you missed something great news right? 

Sometimes I also check twitter. What about you?

I always follow crypto-related news on news.bitcoin.com, and there's this feature of chrome browser in mobile that shows list of articles based on your browsing history.

6 minutes ago, lolong1212 said:

I read from our FB local group :) friends are always update about what is going on about crypto currency and other profit opportunity :)  like airdrops and bounty

Just be cautious when trying out some sites, there are tons of scam sites being shared on most Filipino groups.

4 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

Just be cautious when trying out some sites, there are tons of scam sites being shared on most Filipino groups.

yes but we all try those free  and not buying or investing :) so those sites dont fool us lol

There is a great app on google play simply called 'cryptocurrency news'.

It collects articles from many crypto sites and compiles them into a very convenient list, all in one place

News and crypto dont go hand in hand - the first thing that you all should remember.

Most of the news that you all hear or see are propaganda news/FUD news used to manipulate people's minds and making them sell/buy as per the need of those who are spreading the FUD.

Dont ever try to keep up with crypto world from news. Stay away from news as far as possible until you gain the ability to differentiate between fake news and legitimate news. (BTW 90% of the news is fake/rumor/manipulated)

Social media places are the breeding grounds of brain dead shills of shitcoins - avoid at all costs if you dont to lose your money investing in them accidentally.