fabianabank

400k per week this is my challenge

Hey ppl, hi ppl

Before appears a lot of personal challenges here i was playing like these users, 

save on bank all my tips

dont try to win a lot in less bets 

using faucet when i need

well , when i had time i was withdrawal 0.04 per month only with this "technics"

now with the price growing again i have fear to bet a lot( and lost a lot XD) so i m using smaller amounts  and saving all my tips, only using when i feel that some number will appear soon

i have a challenge that i trying reach some weeks that save 400k per week

normally i was saving like 10k tip per day cuz i dont participe so much on chat, 

i m saving like 100k per week with the giveaways (if i can be elegible to win XD )

playing everyday ( one or two hours per day) i am having a profit like 100k per week

its like 270k per week

i will try to be more active in chat and here on forum to save some more money and have more to bet too, ( i dont bet more that 10% from my balance)

ppl, do you have some tip/technic for me to can reach my goal?

tks for read ❤️

400k per week means your target is 60k per day. You mentioned that you can receive tip at least 10k per day, so Your target become 50k per day

If you keep consistent, slow steady , not greedy an can control emotion, 50k per day is not impossible imo

Good luck

On 10/05/2018 at 21:52, Noeprellik1 said:

400k per week means your target is 60k per day. You mentioned that you can receive tip at least 10k per day, so Your target become 50k per day

If you keep consistent, slow steady , not greedy an can control emotion, 50k per day is not impossible imo

Good luck

tks im bettin small values, but i dont have so many time to spend all day, so its so hardy to reach the 50k per day

On 10/05/2018 at 20:47, Tintin said:

It’s indeed nice if we could win giveaways challenge every week. And just save it in bank.

thanks for the tip. 

yeah im traying participe every weeks, but someimes i dont have time to chase some numbers , like bingos, GL man ❤️

On 11/05/2018 at 12:48, CdPrimeDice said:

So c'mon do it and good luck my friends)

On 11/05/2018 at 12:57, CdPrimeDice said:

Yes do it man)))

GL, boys, hope that u can reach ❤️ im trying too, but i dont have so many time to spend last weeks

So many ways sir :)

This worked for me 

Base bet 4sats

90% win%

On loss ×1000%

On win ×10%

10 rolls

Just make some few adjustments as you like :)

hope u like it..hehe

On 14/05/2018 at 12:19, Seph1016 said:

So many ways sir :)

This worked for me 

Base bet 4sats

90% win%

On loss ×1000%

On win ×10%

10 rolls

Just make some few adjustments as you like :)

hope u like it..hehe

how much balance i need ?