eleven011

Humble Betting: From 11,200 Satoshi to 100k Satoshi

10 hours ago, Bimfo said:

I will try this strategy too. But sometimes PD always monitor everything. I pray I am able to claim all losses and also claim all the coins some user in chat scammed me. I pray. Thank you so much. And I love the reviews on the strategy.

PD does not monitor your bets. If they did then the bets that you make would not have been verifiable by third party verifiers. Please abstain from making such claims and if you are not happy with the results that you get from betting I suggest you control your playing habits.

8 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I personally like the 1.1x payout but I would not switch strategy the same way as you do.. some strategies are really good and you should keep them for longer.. not to mention that this 500 satoshis strategy of yours seems really risky to me

That's right .What causes this? there are some people who are very suitable to play with A PO, 1.1x for example. But for others this is like holding a suicide bomb. Is this a matter of habit or is it a matter of luck?

10 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

I personally like the 1.1x payout but I would not switch strategy the same way as you do.. some strategies are really good and you should keep them for longer.. not to mention that this 500 satoshis strategy of yours seems really risky to me

Strategy 1.1x ruined me, I catch 7 red ones in a row. I was crushed.

6 hours ago, UltraChief said:

PD does not monitor your bets. If they did then the bets that you make would not have been verifiable by third party verifiers. Please abstain from making such claims and if you are not happy with the results that you get from betting I suggest you control your playing habits.

Bro, you should know sarcasm when you see one. I was just playing around. There was no need to attack me from the little comment. And its my money, I can waste all for all I care! You don't have to tell me to control the way I play. Thanks

9 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Strategy 1.1x ruined me, I catch 7 red ones in a row. I was crushed.

The chances for you to hit  reds in a row at 1.1x payout is 0.0000100% which still is something risky in my opinion.. and as you can see in the picture you would only start to be "safe" after 11 reds in a row but please note that even that 0.00000000% doesn't mean that it will never happen

Sem título.png

I strongly recommend you to use https://dicesites.com/tools to check the chances of every strategy you gonna use

2 hours ago, Carollzinha said:

The chances for you to hit  reds in a row at 1.1x payout is 0.0000100% which still is something risky in my opinion.. and as you can see in the picture you would only start to be "safe" after 11 reds in a row but please note that even that 0.00000000% doesn't mean that it will never happen

Sem título.png

I strongly recommend you to use https://dicesites.com/tools to check the chances of every strategy you gonna use

But can it hit red at the 12th time?? or that will mean its not fair?

1 hour ago, Carollzinha said:

That means that the chances are 0% but at gambling 0 is still something.. in other words the chances for you to hit 12 reds in a row at 1.1x payout is extremely rare but still can happen

If anyone gets it (12 red), it's really a very bad day for him. I've only seen at most 6 reds at 1.1x . even then not on this PD site

Posted (edited)

I strongly recommend you to use https://dicesites.com/tools to check the chances of every strategy you gonna use

Thanks Caroll for link. Now I even know what to expect.

Edited by rembo2

Followed your strategy and I got 100k + profit. The stats reloaded, so I couldn't get a picture. But I have the last few bets I made.

placed by Bimfo on 09/04/2019

Wagered

0.00083375btc.svg

Multiplier

1.10x

Profit

0.00008338btc.svg

changed to 75% 

Wagered

0.00002500btc.svg

Multiplier

1.32x

Profit

0.00000800btc.svg

Then maxed bet at 75%. Lol. That was a risk. That was not part of the plan. I risked

Wagered

0.00093212btc.svg

Multiplier

1.32x

Profit

0.00029828btc.svg

Very nice strategy.

But 1.1x is my worst multiplier.

I can get 3 red consecutive or red after green then red again.

This strategy looks very risky. You're going 4x with a base bet of 20k sats when you only have 50k? Maybe I didn't understand you well but this looks very very risky to me. 

You're saying you shouldn't worry about 10% chance of losing but that is actually a huge chance of losing. I wouldn't trust max betting on 1.1x. 

On 05/04/2019 at 21:02, Carollzinha said:

How would you increase or decrease bets when betting 1.1x usually then?  :)