eleven011

Humble Betting: From 11,200 Satoshi to 100k Satoshi

This is a faster version of my old post about "From faucet to 100k"

Of course, the main ingredient is to have the capital/ investment.

For me, i received a tip of 11,100 Satoshi which i added to my current 100Satoshi that time.

So i basically started at 11,200 Satoshi. 

This take patience and a big hope of winning and of course, a matter of right choices of direction (left or right)

This technique made me came up with this record: 

Wins 204

Losses 60

Bets 264

So YES, it took me 264 bets for an 88k profit. As i said earlier, its a matter of patience.

Now, here i tell you how i do it.

I started betting in a very low amount (125 Satoshi)

Every time i lose, i double my bet TWICE (click 2x in Bet Amount twice)

Took me more than a hundred bets before making it grew to 30k Satoshi.

From 30k, i use 500 Satoshi bet amount.

Double my bet twice every time i lose till i reach 50k Satoshi

From 50k, i used 1.1x Payout

I use 20k bet amount and keep doing till i reach 60k.

When i lose, i go back to the previews step of using 500 Satoshi till i go back to 50k and do the 1.1x Payout technique till reaching 60k.

Now i have 60k, i keep using 1.1x Payout and go Max Bet. Worry nothing because there's only a 10% chance of losing this one.

As far as i remember, i did this trice before going back to the 75% chance using 2500 Satoshi bet amount.

This is a looooong and slooooow way.

Others can say that this is a tiny amount of profit but at least, we played and tried not to get busted.

I attached a screenshot where you can see my Live Stat tab. :) 

PD_050518-A.thumb.JPG.9c550e47448f2b84a57b5035f32dafd3.JPG

I WISH YOU GOOD FORTUNE. ^_^ SEVEN BLESSINGS TO YOU!

Few hours ago, I have read in the chatbox in PD that one of our co-player says that he/she reached 200k+ from a 12k tip. This is really awesome.

Strategies really differ from one player to another. Yet, may we all have good fate in profit making.

On 04/05/2018 at 20:10, Owly said:

ilold.

Sorry :ph34r:

Not lol bro. I had a loss -38 mln satoshis. But thanks to the strategy of 1.1x, starting with the starting sum of 50k satoshis I now have a profit +3 mln satoshis. Totally won  0.45 BTC on 50k starting!!! what do you say to this fact?😉

1.1x - The Best of the Best Strategy on Prime

Edited by Prospector

2 hours ago, Prospector said:

Not lol bro. I had a loss -38 mln satoshis. But thanks to the strategy of 1.1x, starting with the starting sum of 50k satoshis I now have a profit +3 mln satoshis. Totally won  0.45 BTC on 50k starting!!! what do you say to this fact?😉

Congrats Prospector! It sounds great. Really awesome :) More luck to come!

2 hours ago, Prospector said:

Nice one, may we know what setting did you use in 1.1x?

I mean on loss how much is increment?

6 hours ago, Prospector said:

Luck was on your side ^_^ I have no positive expirience at all with 1.1x, so i would say: good job man! ;)

A small update, thanks to the strategy 1.1х, I brought the account in profit. The effectiveness of this strategy for prime games will show statistics. This is despite the fact that previously the losses were very large. It remains now to bring in the rest of the remaining altcoins.

2018-12-19_15-41-45.png

You're one of the lucky ones tonight. plus you have some smart playing strategies. congratulations friend for your success. Maybe this could be an inspiration for others to try it later. I congratulate you again.

Pity the faucet has decreased so much. I mean it still is technically possible to reach 100k from the faucet, but the changes now have decreased greatly :( Still a good strategy though when trying to build a small balance :)

10 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Pity the faucet has decreased so much. I mean it still is technically possible to reach 100k from the faucet, but the changes now have decreased greatly :( Still a good strategy though when trying to build a small balance :)

I don't think we can depend on the faucet anymore now. If indeed we want to win or get a profit, it looks like we really have to make a deposit. Although there are only a few my friends

I will try this strategy too. But sometimes PD always monitor everything. I pray I am able to claim all losses and also claim all the coins some user in chat scammed me. I pray. Thank you so much. And I love the reviews on the strategy.

On 04/04/2019 at 23:59, GilangMustaqin said:

P.O 1.1 is really aswesome. I Started from rain into 0.049btc in 4 days. but busted because greedy (all in) 😎

that's was long ago

Screenshot_Chrome_20181216-083506.png

Ouch good luck to recovery bro. But thats awesome you can build almost 0.05 btc only from rain and using 1.1x