bellapelle

Rainbot information?

Yo yo all!  Just a quick inquiry about this new feature on primedice which is the RAINBOT.. if you're a regular chatter, you'd be able to check that every once and awhile someone would do rains but not the usual way.. or i'm sure some of you have noticed that your balance isnt the same when you go back after leaving your account online for few hours lol right?

Anyways, so how does rainbot choose the players? since theres no option to choose them, i believe its done randomly.. but is the location of the person making the rain make any significance? like if I do it but im in PH chat, will it choose players who are in ph chat only? (or GB, russian...etc) do you have to be chatting within a specified time frame to be included as well? or regardless of everything, as long as you're active that you'll be given some showers?

Thank you in advance to whoever will answer this lol

HAPPY ROLLING!

rainbot.png

13 hours ago, bellapelle said:

Yo yo all!  Just a quick inquiry about this new feature on primedice which is the RAINBOT.. if you're a regular chatter, you'd be able to check that every once and awhile someone would do rains but not the usual way.. or i'm sure some of you have noticed that your balance isnt the same when you go back after leaving your account online for few hours lol right?

Anyways, so how does rainbot choose the players? since theres no option to choose them, i believe its done randomly.. but is the location of the person making the rain make any significance? like if I do it but im in PH chat, will it choose players who are in ph chat only? (or GB, russian...etc) do you have to be chatting within a specified time frame to be included as well? or regardless of everything, as long as you're active that you'll be given some showers?

Thank you in advance to whoever will answer this lol

HAPPY ROLLING!

rainbot.png

Yes GB, its a random pick by the system as far as I know.

I havent tried raining on an specific chat room. But I've seen support tried it on PH chat, and the funds just went to ChatBot. 😂😂😂

I think this features is not 100% polished yet. 🤔

Maybe Support can give us an answer.

The rain is channel specific and based on the "number of users" chosen, the system will pick that number of completely random users currently active in that channel based on a certain algorithm. Its a combination of wager amount in last hour, has made at least 1 chat message during the last hour, and if they where previously rained on by that particular user they have less of a chance to be rained on again (but not impossible)

1 hour ago, Dan said:

The rain is channel specific and based on the "number of users" chosen, the system will pick that number of completely random users currently active in that channel based on a certain algorithm. Its a combination of wager amount in last hour, has made at least 1 chat message during the last hour, and if they where previously rained on by that particular user they have less of a chance to be rained on again (but not impossible)

i see.. bit clearer now lol thank you dan :)

1 minute ago, bellapelle said:

hmm not really sure on this coz i seldom chat on my bank but theres a time that i got rain on both lol...

Its based heavily on both wager and chat BUT there's a very very small chance that you can still win it if you haven't done either. Everyone who's online is eligible, but more power is weighted to chat and wager during the last 15 mins. The odds are slim though, not very common. Consider yourself lucky!

On 03/05/2018 at 07:09, Dan said:

Thanks for the information @Dan