eleven011

Movable Target! - Drag That Green

I am a newbie and I somehow have this concern EVER SINCE I started gaming.

When will PD allow us to move our target?

Like for example, i wanna bet 990x payout but i want to hit 77.70-77.80 range only. Can this be possible?

I hope this can be heard.

I don't know if there's anyone with the same concern but what can you say about this?

They might hear us, they might not. At least we're giving this concern a shot. :)

HAPPY GAMING! GOOD LUCK ^_^ 

1 hour ago, eleven011 said:

Like for example, i wanna bet 990x payout but i want to hit 77.70-77.80 range only. Can this be possible?

I don't know if there's anyone with the same concern but what can you say about this?

They might hear us, they might not. At least we're giving this concern a shot. :)

What is purpose you do that?

Why you dont just set lower multiplier if you want to hit 77.70 - 77.80

Sorry if I missed something

13 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

What is purpose you do that?

Why you dont just set lower multiplier if you want to hit 77.70 - 77.80

Sorry if I missed something

For example, There's a game that needs to hit a certain number only. And the number is like 50.50 (something like that. If i bet 2x i only have low profit but i cant do nothing about that even if i want it be 4x payout. I hope i explained clearly.

1 hour ago, eleven011 said:

What number you hit will be random. That is what gambling is. There is no guarantee that you will hit the 77.70-77.80 range but other numbers as well.

16 hours ago, UltraChief said:

What number you hit will be random. That is what gambling is. There is no guarantee that you will hit the 77.70-77.80 range but other numbers as well.

But how if i want to gamble on a certain number? As an example i said earlier, I wanna bet 1k sats for numbers ranging from 77.70-77.80 This will have 990x payout multiplier AND can give me a chance of hitting the jackpot.

Why do i look forward to this? Because on the current rule, i can only hit the jackpot if i use 4.30x payout or smaller. I want to bet in larger payout but it will move the target FAR AWAY to the jackpot number.

I hope you guys understand. I want to gamble BUT i want to gamble my money on a CERTAIN TARGET if it will be allowed.

I understand the request. The benefit of this is people can focus on high multipliers while chasing their favourite numbers. Its a good suggestion. I don't see it being built into the platform anytime soon but its definitely something we can look into in the future.

13 hours ago, Dan said:

I understand the request. The benefit of this is people can focus on high multipliers while chasing their favourite numbers. Its a good suggestion. I don't see it being built into the platform anytime soon but its definitely something we can look into in the future.

Yes, still a matter of "it might happen, it might not" :) But who knows what future holds, so thank you very much for acknowledging this suggestion for now. :)   

On 02/05/2018 at 10:38, eleven011 said:

Very nice idea ❤️

On 02/05/2018 at 04:38, eleven011 said:

ITS A great idea, i just thinking about this all these years that i participe on pd

On 03/05/2018 at 21:34, Dan said:

yeah, i want chase my favorite numbers, im so happy that you understand

I actually don't think any site allows this out of the 100 crypto dice sites I know of...

Just now, fabianabank said:

ITS A great idea, i just thinking about this all these years that i participe on pd

yeah, i want chase my favorite numbers, im so happy that you understand

20 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I actually don't think any site allows this out of the 100 crypto dice sites I know of...

The odds of making this possible still varies to the admin and players' desire. :) But still, hoping for positive things to happen :)