JrFromPH1

3D road paintings!

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Are you sure the second one is the road-painting, looks a bit too realistic to me, and there is a crane and people with phones all around? 😮

Really Bojana? Obviously it’s all painted.

4 hours ago, JrFromPH1 said:

O.oWhat would be your initial reaction if u see this painted in roads? are you going to be amazed or confused? :D 

tpphxcfgimd0mbkmlfcz.jpg

Funny-3D-Road-Accident-Art-Picture.jpg

Liz-680x486.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe4EkiIy1VyygTV3qeQPH

Sadly I only saw it one time. Some animals. Didn‘t take photos in respect of the art. But it’s amazing 

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Are you sure the second one is the road-painting, looks a bit too realistic to me, and there is a crane and people with phones all around? 😮

yes i noticed it while i am doing this topic :) i thought i am just the one who is confused with it :/ 

2 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I really like road paintings that are well made, I feel like the first one is to obvious. And the second one is not a road painting, I think. 

the 1st one looks obvious but I like how creative is the man who painted that painting :) 

38 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Really Bojana? Obviously it’s all painted.

Sadly I only saw it one time. Some animals. Didn‘t take photos in respect of the art. But it’s amazing 

i think that picture confused us all! lel am i going to remove it? haha just kiddin :D

Just now, Bojana said:

NO, number 2 looks too realistic and environment speaks a lot as well :P

it is real i think but the real purpose of 3D painting is to make fake things to looks like real :) 

8 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Man. I made a joke xD ahahaha 

i hope I see some of them again. It’s really impressive.. but here mostly called vandalism if you have no permission from government 

yes i think some of 3D paintings are against the rules but there are some contest for 3D road paintings :) 

19 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Man. I made a joke xD ahahaha 

i hope I see some of them again. It’s really impressive.. but here mostly called vandalism if you have no permission from government 

Hahaha, haven't we agreed on the usage of that sarcasm sign (!) from now on? xD

I never considered high-quality street art a vandalism, but true, some perceive it that way and there should be a permission - murals and HQ graffiti give urban soul to the towns/cities, I love seeing those 💖