Wolverine74

Chat Upgrades

I do not like that there are only 10 people in my list of friends;

and this new thing - random rain - it would be cool if the rain fell on those who actively communicate in the chat (to maintain the activity of the chat), rather than those who are just online. 

On 28/04/2018 at 22:37, PeopleEater said:

It's not really a new feature just one the was removed (terrible decision). The ignore feature needs to be brought back, simply put. You should be able to have the choice to ignore someone who has offended you, but not broken chat rules to be able to be muted.

This is being built into the new chat.

1 hour ago, Kate865 said:

I do not like that there are only 10 people in my list of friends;

and this new thing - random rain - it would be cool if the rain fell on those who actively communicate in the chat (to maintain the activity of the chat), rather than those who are just online. 

This is being resolved.

5 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I don't like that I have to manually scroll down in the chat. I'd like it to be locked to the bottom unless I try to scroll up, like it was before. Don't know how you guys feel about that...

This works as you mentioned if you aren't zoomed in or out of the browser (view must be 100%)

Developers are currently working on a fix to handle players who use the zoom feature on their browser.

2 hours ago, Kate865 said:

Better random rather than tips will go to "hi" "lol" "xd" "emoji" "useless betid's" people

Its state lucky N people will receive it. So catch ur luck ^_^

Edited by Owly

3 hours ago, Kate865 said:

The rain is currently weighted fairly favourably to users who are chatting. This will of course change once chat starts to get spammed.

33 minutes ago, Dan said:

The rain is currently weighted fairly favourably to users who are chatting. This will of course change once chat starts to get spammed.

I think you should have to wager 'X' amount withing 'X' time frame to qualify for rain. Too many alts and beggars getting rain.

3 hours ago, PeopleEater said:

I think you should have to wager 'X' amount withing 'X' time frame to qualify for rain. Too many alts and beggars getting rain.

This would be good and there is something that used to happen on another site I used to visit probably 2 years back. There was a rain concept there as well and some people used to "rain leech" They would post a single "hi/lol/hello" so that they become eligible for getting the rain but not post any further. Of course in that site rain pool used to be influenced by the amount of messages - which is not the case here.

Still any type of "rain leech" need to be identified.

18 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

I don't like that I have to manually scroll down in the chat. I'd like it to be locked to the bottom unless I try to scroll up, like it was before. Don't know how you guys feel about that...

Agree with that.

16 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

It doesn't work for me, just checked. My Zoom is 100%...

If its not zoomed its probably because you have an odd configuration on the display settings on your computer. On windows I know you can set a screen display ration of a certain %. If its not set to the default resolution and size players have also reported issues. An easy fix for the time being is to use the zoom on your browser to find the correct screen size configuration. Once you find it chat will start scrolling properly. Some users found that 70% worked for them, due to how their display settings and resolution was configured.

A fix will hopefully come soon.

10 hours ago, Wolverine74 said:

Agree with that.

This works on correct screen configurations. Try using the zoom feature on your browser until the chat locks correctly and scrolls as intended.

12 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

Would be neat, instead of muting beggars, we could move them into a beggar chat, for x amount of time so they can beg eachother , hopefully that will teach them a lesson or 2

Beggar nation man? even they beg each other they will not get anything lol

19 hours ago, Kate865 said:

but what about the text itself in the chat?
my eyes burn with fire, if I am in the chat for a long time and try to read - I need a light mode 😢 🙏

Maybe "Change Theme" option would help if the chat stings the eyes.

I mean, changing colors for background and text color. 😊😉

10 hours ago, Dan said:

If its not zoomed its probably because you have an odd configuration on the display settings on your computer. On windows I know you can set a screen display ration of a certain %. If its not set to the default resolution and size players have also reported issues. An easy fix for the time being is to use the zoom on your browser to find the correct screen size configuration. Once you find it chat will start scrolling properly. Some users found that 70% worked for them, due to how their display settings and resolution was configured.

A fix will hopefully come soon.

I'll look for a correct configuration. Thanks for the help Dan!

Can't wait for that fix!

5 hours ago, Dan said:

The friend feature is being fixed.

I dont get it. It still last in menu and when chat scrolls instead of stats i press add friend :/