dmbadillo10

New Names. New Faces. (Old People??) 🤔

Heya rollers and rolletes! 😊

It's been a while. I was too busy doing stuff outside PD this past 3 weeks. 😄

Well, within that timeframe, I've seen new names in the community. First off, welcome to the new comers! 🤗

Speaking of "NEW NAMES".. I just wondered.. Maybe heard.. That some might be old members, that changed accounts for some reason.

Well, that's fine.. None of my business. Im just thinking.. That I might be chatting with a dude that was a friend of mine on a new account without me knowing. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂

But nevertheless, what ever the reason is for some to change accounts, I hope for the best. For the new names (i mean, the true new members, the fresh ones.), remember to build a good name and earn respect from others by showing respect to them too. Let's be a part of a healthy community. 😊

See ya guys around!

That's probably not the case for every people who changed their names but 80%+ are doing it probably because they scammed/hacked someone, don't want to return a loan, don't want to be annoyed by beggars and/or (none are exclusive) because they send nudes and are scared that the person expose them.

Or maybe they shared nooodes with someone, they found the other one ugly and don't want to speak again with him/her so they "disappear", create a new name and try their luck with someone else. (i bet 99% are in this last case scenario)

giphy.gif

Never changing my name here :P forever a lolcat 

But yeah it can definitely be confusing thinking about whose alt could this new account be or could it be an entirely new user.

2 hours ago, Kargai said:

That's probably not the case for every people who changed their names but 80%+ are doing it probably because they scammed/hacked someone, don't want to return a loan, don't want to be annoyed by beggars and/or (none are exclusive) because they send nudes and are scared that the person expose them.

Or maybe they shared nooodes with someone, they found the other one ugly and don't want to speak again with him/her so they "disappear", create a new name and try their luck with someone else. (i bet 99% are in this last case scenario)

giphy.gif

Yes I agree with Kargai, new user probably are old user who has been banned because of scam 

Just be carefull with your money

Same account since the start! But I can understand why some people would want to use PD again with a clean slate, either to shirk a debt or for more innocuous motives.

As long as "new" users are great community members though, I don't mind! There's usually not much to be gained attempting to track down everyone's alts, so I just try to treat everyone about the same.

12 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Don‘t worry. I‘m still the same

Ofc. No one can replace "The Captain". 😉🔥

12 hours ago, Kargai said:

giphy.gif

Well I totally agree with this Kargai. Just dont want to tell that from the start but..

In reality, scam artists are the ones who creates alts and starts all over.

Well, they shouldnt be scamming anyone at the first place if they wanna secure an established account with a good reputation.

For me thats important. 😊😉