Kristoffff

Universal Basic Income each week from now on! Mannabase

Heya my fellow gamblers,😘

I found something interesting while browsing the internet. A freebie from me to you! You can't invest in the site so this is absolutely free for everyone to get into and start earning a slow but steady passive income, and who knows over time the coin will increase in value. Currently it is worth around 0,01dollar. 

WHAT IS MANNA?

Manna is the world's first universally accessible, people-powered alternative currency.

No matter who you are or where you're from, we believe you have a basic human right to share in the money supply.

Basicly if you sign up for this you will get weekly tokens forever.

REF LINK https://www.mannabase.com/?ref=4d799e66fa

CLEAN LINK https://www.mannabase.com

PROTIP: sign up under this refferal link and you will get a 50% bonus in your receiving tokens for the first year. If you sign up under the regular link, you will not be granted this bonus. (Quote from website: " When your friends sign up to receive universal basic income using your link, they also get a 50% bonus in their UBI payments for the first year"

25 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

I'd not give my data/email for such an low amount, not worth it :D

you dont have to input your real adress, I figure you already knew that. + U can use a service as CaptainLorca suggested to use a phonenumber that isnt yours online.

58 minutes ago, RiseAndShine said:

Sounds legit and good,  will try soon,  thanks for informing kindly kristoffff :) have a nice day!

You're Welcome. :)

2 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello @Kristoffff

Thanks for sharing, already signup and I dont need to fill personal details right?

It will earn automatically even I close the site or I must login to site to get earning?

Screenshot_2018-04-26-10-38-40.png

It adds tokens on a weekly base. I do think you aren't fully ready yet as I see on your screenshot 'Almost Done, Click Here to finish signing up", better check that:)

4 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Hello @Kristoffff

Thanks for sharing, already signup and I dont need to fill personal details right?

It will earn automatically even I close the site or I must login to site to get earning?

Screenshot_2018-04-26-10-38-40.png

Type something else as persona info and use a trashnumber from the internet to receive the code.

4 hours ago, Xantys said:

Have just signed up. Thanks for sharing the link Kristoff!

You're welcome.

If you need any help, post below! Since a few months, one of my acquintances is moderating their telegram chatroom. So info is very accesible. The admins, founders,of. The project are very down to earth and within reach for help aswell.

Is this thing still legitm? Anyone else tried, get some of the funds? It looks like a pronzi where someone buys in and some of it goes to another user and a % to the site's owner and team.

At least going to leave a positive feedback from the first view i got from opening the site for the first time. It looks very pleasent and professional (like trustable at all).

Anyone has any more data about any funds received (profit) from their own passive incomes?

On 18/01/2019 at 16:48, DreamStage said:

Is this thing still legitm? Anyone else tried, get some of the funds? It looks like a pronzi where someone buys in and some of it goes to another user and a % to the site's owner and team.

At least going to leave a positive feedback from the first view i got from opening the site for the first time. It looks very pleasent and professional (like trustable at all).

Anyone has any more data about any funds received (profit) from their own passive incomes?

Its legit, i will upload pictures when i can next week. 

They are struggling with a massive backlog to get ppl verified. You gotta wait like 4weeks currently to get approved.