Dan

📢 Philippines and Indonesian chat channel launched! 🇵🇭 🇮🇩

It is with great joy that today we announce the release of the Philippines and Indonesian chat channel on Primedice.

This has been a big request for a long time now, and we are proud to have finally been able to launch it now that the system has been rebuilt to support a more robust chat system. Enjoy the exclusive chat room you sexy Indonesians and Filipino's!

42 minutes ago, showrov1993 said:

ow crate new chat room for more beggars  :P  jk :P by the way that amazing idea but @Dan is there any chance to launch Indian Chat room..?? should be amazing  too :P 

ehhhh show... -_-

36 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Thanks @Dan. Pinoy can talk a lot now. With their native language. But I guess not everyone knows it already. Let me spread the good news. 

indeed more Riot for the pinoy peeps :D

31 minutes ago, bloomy said:

indeed more Riot for the pinoy peeps :D

yeah. Riot and you will be starting it @bloomy. It's more fun saying something on language you are used to speak. But I hope pinoys will stay there more. I visit it earlier but only me and @garlicbreadwas there. 

Edited by Han2x

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

yeah. Riot and you will be starting it @bloomy. It's more fun saying something on language you are used to speak. But I hope pinoys will stay there more. I visit it earlier but only me and @garlicbreadwas there. 

hahaha lol. no riot allowed just silent riot .. oh well.. Im not really aware earlier of this :)

9 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Thank you so much for making it happen! Also, thanks to @bloomy and @Bojana for the unending support :D Mabuhay ang mga Pinoy! XD

This was a great deal for the community :D When almost a year ago , @bloomy and I made a petition for it, I am sure the need and an idea didn't originate from us directly, since the Filo community was already strong on PD, but admins responded positively to it, and it was all that mattered at that point, to draw attention to the necessity :) Nevertheless, I am extremely glad it came to the fulfillment with the new version of Primedice, and we hope the Filo players enjoy it, but still don't forget us in the English channel as well, come and visit us whenever you can 😋

Peace and love! 💖

7 hours ago, bloomy said:

yayyy... so amazing.. Happy to finally have Ph chat.. Thanks PD staffs especially to my partner @Bojana for her unending support :)

Yaaaaay, partner, the waiting has paid off, hehe \o/ 💋

7 hours ago, Bojana said:

This was a great deal for the community :D When almost a year ago , @bloomy and I made a petition for it, I am sure the need and an idea didn't originate from us directly, since the Filo community was already strong on PD, but admins responded positively to it, and it was all that mattered at that point, to draw attention to the necessity :) Nevertheless, I am extremely glad it came to the fulfillment with the new version of Primedice, and we hope the Filo players enjoy it, but still don't forget us in the English channel as well, come and visit us whenever you can 😋

Peace and love! 💖

Yaaaaay, partner, the waiting has paid off, hehe \o/ 💋

indeed partner.. We are very happy for this :) xoxo

We will surely visit Eng chat still...

2 hours ago, nhoyasim101 said:

thanks thanks @Dan for making it possible, this is one of the reason why Pd's #1 in the heart of Filipino and other players around the globe😉

yayyy that's awesome...indeed a lot of pinoy players here in PD

Very happy for this !!!

Some ppl have been asking for this (and waiting) for years.

Now it is the time to be very active in the new chat rooms, to show they were really needed, and also as a way to say TY to all the people involved.

Bring all your friends to the new chat roooooms !!!