xMossx

Dark/Light Mode, Colour Schemes

I don't know if there are any plans to bring back the dark/light mode settings, but it would be a welcome change. I've also seen people suggesting that there should be alternative colour schemes to choose from as well, which I think could be interesting. These wouldn't necessarily need to be created by the dev team either, they could just create guidelines and allow for user submissions from the community. If there was enough interest, it could even be a contest where users vote for their favourites (which would ultimately have to be approved by the dev team). Certain design choices, such as the use of the colour blue (which seems to be done for branding and recognition) could be made mandatory. Anyway, I think this could be fun, but I'm mostly wondering about day/night mode.

1 hour ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Dark mode would be coll, but I have better luck in light mode 😁

Lol. That's rather unfortunate. I'm sure dark mode could learn to treat you better too.

7 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Yeah, a darkmode would be nice again. You also can look up the classes and ids of the different divs and change the css with the use of javascript.. if anyone wants to look it all up :D

Ya, I was playing around with this a bit myself but I'm not too familiar with this stuff. Serlite said he was working on something though.

I'm totally fine with this color now when I look at the chat only, but the part of the screen where the bets are shown... 🙄

I miss the night mode, as well... :) Hope to see that back on the site soon! :)