sr810

How to check forum satoshis on mobile.

So i can't see any way to check my forum satoshis on the mobile site of forums. The only way I can see them is by using desktop site. Is this for everyone or only me?

Hey there! :) 

No, that feature is not available on phone, at least not for now. If you wish to check your forum satoshi balance, you would need to log in on some other device. This feature may be implemented in the future, but for now, you will need to check these stats on a PC computer/laptop/tablet. We are sorry if it caused some inconvenience. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at any moment. :)

Have a lovely day. :) 

16 minutes ago, PeopleEater said:

I can check mine on mobile by going to browser settings and changing from 'mobile site' to 'desktop site' I use Google chrome on my mobile.

Yeah, true, I just tried it myself. It would never cross my mind to try that, to be honest. Still, the preview is not so good, but it may serve as a way of viewing the stats of forum satoshi. :)

Thanks for reminding us of that. :P 

1 hour ago, Katarina said:

Hey there! :) 

No, that feature is not available on phone, at least not for now. If you wish to check your forum satoshi balance, you would need to log in on some other device. This feature may be implemented in the future, but for now, you will need to check these stats on a PC computer/laptop/tablet. We are sorry if it caused some inconvenience. 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us at any moment. :)

Have a lovely day. :) 

1 hour ago, PeopleEater said:

I can check mine on mobile by going to browser settings and changing from 'mobile site' to 'desktop site' I use Google chrome on my mobile.

Thanks for the reply. I was just checking if this was a common issue for everyone.