bloomy

Do you still want to bring back the VIP tags?

Errr for me.. Nothing special though with the tag, it is just that some users were asking if VIP tag will still be used.

As @Bojana said in some of the recent topics about Pd5.. VIP's usually get more begging in PMs ..Anyway,some VIPs do beg sometimes tho :P

Maybe it is possible for some color changes on the usernames depending on the wagered/statistics too .. 

Yeah i don’t think it is important to have Vip tag. I am not a Vip, I don't know if the other VIPs want it. 

19 minutes ago, xMossx said:

I'm sure the 🔥 HR tag gets a lot of beggars too.

Yeah. And as soon as someone tips then also beggars start. Some people start begging when a guy tips his bank account lol. 

It doesnt bug me if the VIP tags return, OR some kind of special chatroom only people who have wagered X btc can access, but I think that 2nd suggestion is not a good one, unless u want to split the groups and have a 'trashy chat' and a chat where there are fewer beggars. 

6 hours ago, artlife1 said:

It give no advantages during the game, so its not needed!

same as other tags, no need in them too?

But you know. Its cool to have blue spammer heart =D or fire or 1st ribbon ^_^ and peace symbol helps alot to see ur friends 

Edited by Owly

1 hour ago, PARANORMAL said:

Previously, the VIP tag gave more faucet and many sought to become VIP. And now there is no sense to strive to make a total wagered 100 btc. 

There hasn't been any reward for wagering over 40 btc for a while anyway - this would get you the copper coloured VIP tag. Anything over than just got you a different coloured VIP tag.

On 16/04/2018 at 04:59, xMossx said:

I'm sure the 🔥 HR tag gets a lot of beggars too.

HR change, one can be a regular player during most of the PD career and then one day he/she can hit big and have a HR fire :D It is an event, that is why it is marked on chat :) As for the VIP tags, they were a permanent feature and more of a state, so called brag-tag xD