Tintin

Are you happy being able to met btc and other cryptocurrency?

Hello Primedice Community!

Just wanna ask if bitcoin and other cryptocurrency have thought you something, what are those? 

As for me, if I didn’t met btc, I wouldn’t even try trading crypto, or being lucky to gain in so many ways. 

How about you, what are you thankful about btc?

I would say it changed my life. Holding Bitcoin made me a lot of money—allowing me to pay my own living expenses and tuition fee. The tuition fee is not as expensive as in the USA here, but I'm so thankful I'm able to live off myself.

Similar to you, had I not introduced to Bitcoin, I would never experience investing and trading at such early age. I'm still in early twenty now but I'm already aware the importance of investing, how the world economy works, and experience all kinds of moments in trading. I also would never know or get interested in cryptography and computer science stuff if I didn't know Bitcoin.

On 14/04/2018 at 05:16, sr810 said:

I will be neutral here. I do make some profit from cryptos but I think the amount of time i spend on all this I could do some more productive work.

i made the same in 2016 i lost a long time playing and mostly times losing money, that make me so sad, today i can win some money and work without have problem

so im happy for met cryptos

1 hour ago, fabianabank said:

i made the same in 2016 i lost a long time playing and mostly times losing money, that make me so sad, today i can win some money and work without have problem

so im happy for met cryptos

You are realy lucky. Most people can only lose, not win 😎