MegaBetzZz

Using PD on phone

On 11/04/2018 at 22:17, MegaBetzZz said:

who is playing with the phone what do you think? I'm going to play with the phone for technical reasons. or is it better to take a tablet?

I play using my mobile phone ever since I started on PD.

Here's my feedback:

PROS:

1. Playing on phone means, you can play anywhere. 😊

2. The view is simple and easy on mobile.

3. Its easy to do manual bets and increasing your bet. Example, doubling your bet by just tapping at "2x" and clicking "roll dice" right away.

CONS:

1. Of course, some features on Desktop view is not available on mobile. Like seeing the actual number that you hit on "My Bets" section. (Though, you can switch to desktop view on your browser.)

2. You'll have problems if you're mobile browser is not updates. PD wont load or will crash.

Aside from these, im all good and still playing using my phone.

I play on mobile , since my PC is broken. 

Pros and Cons are like dmbadillo said.

One more, in tablet I can't answer trivia as fast as when on PC. (Difficult in copy and paste the answer then switch to google window)

On 17/07/2018 at 17:22, CaptainLorca said:

I usually use the phone in bed or on lazy days on the couch. But usually my mobile goes full heat on PD.. thats why I don't use it very often to play here or stake.

Yep and im lazy all the time so chillin in  bed With phone and primedice :P

On 11/04/2018 at 21:17, MegaBetzZz said:

who is playing with the phone what do you think? I'm going to play with the phone for technical reasons. or is it better to take a tablet?

I never play using phone but i think it's better to play on the tablet, because the screen is more bigger than phone.

1 minute ago, blackholeson said:

My phone is too slow to play PD without becoming impatient with longer betting cycles/roll hunts.. the GUI was somewhat lacking as well- too much information needs to be displayed on a small screen - I made too many accidental all-ins with my tablet. xP Desktop ftw. 

That's a bummer. 😑

What's your phone?

10 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I agree. Better gaming experience on a bigger screen. 👍🏽

Yeah but phone is also good though if you don't have tablet, because the point is can play primedice everywhere with your gadget.

16 hours ago, andugo said:

Im playing mostly in phone, its very convenient , can play anywhere and anytime.

Yeah that's the point of using phone, you still can play at primedice anywhere anytime and you need internet or wifi to connect.

5 hours ago, roomfirst said:

Yeah that's the point of using phone, you still can play at primedice anywhere anytime and you need internet or wifi to connect.

Exactly. I've been a mobile phone user since the beginning.

But hey, PC experience is way better. Ofc. 😂

i use to play it on my laptop until it broke. now i play it on my phone and ipad. its a bit annoying playing with a phone, especially since it has a smaller screen. but on an ipad, it still has the laptop feel to it.. just cant play dicebot either, which suks.

I am using phone playing at  Pd.It is very compatible and portable compare with laptop or PC.one one bad thing is you cannot play with dice bot on Android devices. So you cannot do roll hunts or playing long time with more strategy .I have even try with a tablet before but I did not feel compatible like phone coz tablet cannot be used a long hours like phone yeah.Overall, I love playing PD which is very less in data consuming compare with other gambling sites using phone .