TheFrog

What do you think about PD5?

5 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

it's our common nature to resist changes especially if we're already used to the old one; right now, i could say i still prefer the old version. but weeks later or so, im pretty sure ill get used to all of these new stuff and enjoy the new features.

Bugs here and there after huge updates are common and expected; but hopefully, theyd get it fixed asap. Cheers!

Exactly. Eventully, this platform would upgrade again sooner or later. So lets be open to changes. 👍

Anyways, the devs and management wouldn't really agree on upgrading the website if it is not for the good of every user. 😊

On 4/11/2018 at 21:02, dmbadillo10 said:

Exactly. Eventully, this platform would upgrade again sooner or later. So lets be open to changes. 👍

Anyways, the devs and management wouldn't really agree on upgrading the website if it is not for the good of every user. 😊

yep. all for the easier and fast experience for users. it's like when Windows overhauled the UI of Windows 7 and released Windows 8 - 10.

im pretty sure theyd rolled it back tho if something is not neat.

On 4/14/2018 at 17:10, Owly said:

Btw vip tags, will it come back? :ph34r:

Not sure about this, there will be some new ones definitely, but we like to see the community as all equal members, so it will be tested for a while and then the final decision on it will be made :)

22 hours ago, peckatop said:

They have to fix chat mentioning

What seems to be the issue with it, please, could you explain in more detail? :) 

15 minutes ago, Bojana said:

but we like to see the community as all equal members

It was just our wagering achievements and color tag as reward ^_^

Not about gods and plebs 

Edited by Owly

Just now, Owly said:

It was just our wagering achievements and color nickname as reward ^_^

Not about gods and plebs 

Hehe, I know, but unfortunately some saw it like that. xD Also, VIPs received 200% bigger amount of the begging PMs, so this might be a good thing in a sense. Still, as I said, the final decision on this has not still been made. Maybe you guys could create some topic/pool to get this voted and we can forward it, basically, for the community to be heard in that sense ;)

On 11/04/2018 at 01:12, Pandemonium said:

I was notified by @dmbadillo10 for maintenance, weird huh, with a forum, a bitcointalk thread and having a mod group on telegram, besides that maintenance is not considered launching a complete new version by people with common sense.

The thread dmb opened:

What I still want to know, where is my seed info from PD4, not was I only forced to change seeds again which renders provably fair useless if this happens without a timely notification (primedice is the only site doing it this way) but also my previous seed pair showed up empty and there is no way to verify my rolls on my last run.

PD5 is for cheating, not for fair play. They know your seed and put server seed in their favor. Nothing but business.

5 hours ago, Ether1 said:

PD5 is for cheating, not for fair play. They know your seed and put server seed in their favor. Nothing but business.

Stop this, really 

On 16.4.2018 at 01:14, Bojana said:

Hehe, I know, but unfortunately some saw it like that. xD Also, VIPs received 200% bigger amount of the begging PMs, so this might be a good thing in a sense. Still, as I said, the final decision on this has not still been made. Maybe you guys could create some topic/pool to get this voted and we can forward it, basically, for the community to be heard in that sense ;)

This problem was solved already in primedice v4 with the options to only receive pm-s from friends and ignore command in public chat. Now both of these are removed aswell vip tag.

Even there is intention to implement them back, knowing the time-space contiinum in which PD operates, i wouldnt count to see them not in atleast 6 months:|

On 11/04/2018 at 04:01, Lexus19 said:

Take away the markers from children, markers not a toy for  children  ! The one who made the color has no idea about the harmony of color. Give us the opportunity to read the chat, now we can  write  only with closed eyes .

If you can not cope with the designer, then we will send a killer

Agreed. I asked some 5 to 10 years old childrens around me about the colors and they were like "No, that's ugly. I can do better than that". 

Even after few days I'm still not fond of those flashy pink/green/orange ... that hurt my eyes ^^

I'm sad to not have access anymore to the previous tip I sent/received. I didn't take notes about them.

Edited by Kargai