TheFrog

What do you think about PD5?

I could certainly go for a more desaturated palette, though nothing a user script can't fix up. I do like the new look for chat! Having each message inside its own bubble makes it a lot easier to keep track of chat as it scrolls.

As for my gripes...well, I'll give them a couple more days to iron things out before talking about those. =P

9 hours ago, Owly said:

G.Chrome ;/  With cleaned cookies and cache 

google.thumb.jpg.e822b551d0881b99df557aed5793e95a.jpg

I had the exact same issue. ctrl+F5 fixed it for me.

5 minutes ago, Serlite said:

I could certainly go for a more desaturated palette, though nothing a user script can't fix up. I do like the new look for chat! Having each message inside its own bubble makes it a lot easier to keep track of chat as it scrolls.

If you make a desaturated dark mode script, could I get it from you?

2 minutes ago, xMossx said:

I had the exact same issue. ctrl+F5 fixed it for me.

If you make a desaturated dark mode script, could I get it from you?

I'll be sure to let everyone know once I've got a robust dark theme working, you included!

2 hours ago, 1claire said:

Same error with what i had with ios before.

Now screen wont load blue screen only. 

Clear cache and cookies done.

Tried different browsers. 

Reinstalled browsers. 

Power cycle. 

Clear cache cookies again.

Will work on other devices only.

Anybody experienced this? 

Screenshot_2018-04-10-10-38-36-99.png

Be, try loading thr desktop view first. Then switch over to mobile view again.

If it doesn't work still.. Noy sure what troubleshooting steos can be done.

As many have noted, the colour palette leaves something to be desired. It's oversaturated and feels a little dated. 

I'm not a fan of the payout reading 0.00x when you lose and also don't like how it says above/below rather than >/<. 

I'm also rather annoyed that they had maintenance with almost no notice again when I was over 27k rolls into a bet at 4950x. Would love to see improved communication from the team.

In the My Bets list, it shows Profit as (bet*payout)-bet, but in the betting table it shows Profit on Win as (bet*payout).

Don't like the shortened length of the my bets, all bets, HR lists. 

Edited by xMossx

9 hours ago, xMossx said:

As many have noted, the colour palette leaves something to be desired. It's oversaturated and feels a little dated. 

I'm not a fan of the payout reading 0.00x when you lose and also don't like how it says above/below rather than >/<. 

I'm also rather annoyed that they had maintenance with almost no notice again when I was over 27k rolls into a bet at 4950x. Would love to see improved communication from the team.

In the My Bets list, it shows Profit as (bet*payout)-bet, but in the betting table it shows Profit on Win as (bet*payout).

Don't like the shortened length of the my bets, all bets, HR lists. 

Huge + to this post!

It would also be nice if the pm system was integrated into the chatbox.  If I type /pm "message" and hit return, a blank message box comes up. I think PMs should still work as before, just with the additional message section as more of a log and as an optional area to compose/receive messages.  For example, if I wanted to pm chatbot something, I'd like to quickly send and receive the message in chat.  I'd also like to be able to quickly pm with people who are online. 

The pm notifications feel inadequate.  Currently I haven't even noticed when I got a pm because I was not looking at the page for a moment and the notification was gone by the time I'm back.  An unread message count or little notification light next to "Account" would help alleviate this issue.

What we need:

1. A theme/colour seletction. The deep blue/navy blue colour hurts my eyes. I dont know about others.

2. A notification system for the new chat PM. Mirela told me that it is underway.

3. Small pop-up window for the "Settings" Page.

I dont know about chat. It looks good - might want people to adopt for now because it is here to stay.

11 hours ago, xMossx said:

Can't agree more on that. There was not even a official annoucement post for the first few hours before TheFrog publish this one (at least I didn't see it if it was the case).

3 hours ago, Kargai said:

Can't agree more on that. There was not even a official annoucement post for the first few hours before TheFrog publish this one (at least I didn't see it if it was the case).

I was notified by @dmbadillo10 for maintenance, weird huh, with a forum, a bitcointalk thread and having a mod group on telegram, besides that maintenance is not considered launching a complete new version by people with common sense.

The thread dmb opened:

What I still want to know, where is my seed info from PD4, not was I only forced to change seeds again which renders provably fair useless if this happens without a timely notification (primedice is the only site doing it this way) but also my previous seed pair showed up empty and there is no way to verify my rolls on my last run.

22 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Auto bet not fixed. Increase on loss/win still not working. 😑😑😑😑😑

Please explain, I am testing right now, and no issue.

Take away the markers from children, markers not a toy for  children  ! The one who made the color has no idea about the harmony of color. Give us the opportunity to read the chat, now we can  write  only with closed eyes .

If you can not cope with the designer, then we will send a killer

Edited by Lexus19

4 hours ago, Dan said:

Please explain, I am testing right now, and no issue.

I have figured it out Sir @Dan.

Thanks. :)

6 hours ago, Pandemonium said:

I was notified by @dmbadillo10 for maintenance, weird huh, with a forum, a bitcointalk thread and having a mod group on telegram, besides that maintenance is not considered launching a complete new version by people with common sense.

The thread dmb opened:

What I still want to know, where is my seed info from PD4, not was I only forced to change seeds again which renders provably fair useless if this happens without a timely notification (primedice is the only site doing it this way) but also my previous seed pair showed up empty and there is no way to verify my rolls on my last run.

I wasnt supposed to be posting this update. (Since im just a mere member.) Sorry for this. Thats why the title was updated.

Just wanted everybody to be aware. Thats all.

it's our common nature to resist changes especially if we're already used to the old one; right now, i could say i still prefer the old version. but weeks later or so, im pretty sure ill get used to all of these new stuff and enjoy the new features.

Bugs here and there after huge updates are common and expected; but hopefully, theyd get it fixed asap. Cheers!