19bani85

Google Bans Cryptocurrency

Google bans cryptocurrency mining extensions on Chrome:-

LoL After Facebook and Twitter, Google has cracked down on malicious cryptocurrency mining extensions on its Chrome platform. Until now, Google Chrome`s web policy permitted cryptocurrency mining in extensions as long as it is the extension`s single purpose and the user is adequately informed about the mining behaviour.

I can't find reason why they all hate it. They won't let us live in peace.

2 hours ago, 19bani85 said:

Google bans cryptocurrency mining extensions on Chrome:-

LoL After Facebook and Twitter, Google has cracked down on malicious cryptocurrency mining extensions on its Chrome platform. Until now, Google Chrome`s web policy permitted cryptocurrency mining in extensions as long as it is the extension`s single purpose and the user is adequately informed about the mining behaviour.

I can't find reason why they all hate it. They won't let us live in peace.

I think this is a good thing. Those extension/web browser based things ruin your computer (ones i have looked into). They overwork your cpu/gpu and in the end you don't rly earn while the company makes out. That and a lot of them have spyware looking to get your btc log ins and what not. Not to mention it's not profitable anyway.. Not worth. Good step and if you rly want to sue an extension there are workarounds but I would stay away. Just my opinion.

such a good move, banning bitcoin adverts in cryptocurrency is a good move for the costumers and for the company as well,, those ads destroy the CPU, they should've ban it long time ago,, but still a good move

These extensions was fucking my pc, i need to remove all cuz was in conflict with internet banking security systems.

out the malicious who used them without us to know,  they will not want to allowed more, it should give a lot of work to look at one by one and see if they are doing what they should not, better for them to ban everything soon

2 hours ago, fabianabank said:

These extensions was fucking my pc, i need to remove all cuz was in conflict with internet banking security systems.

out the malicious who used them without us to know,  they will not want to allowed more, it should give a lot of work to look at one by one and see if they are doing what they should not, better for them to ban everything soon

yeah you are right, good thing it was banned