Han2x

Worst or Best Online Gambling Website

In my journey as a gambler hopping to different gambling site daily I just have this review. I have check all sites and rate it basing on the site looks or the UI, the team behind, the rules which is very common each site and the people or the community in it.

I cannot name the worst site I have visited but I will just describe it. 

Worst

• Site don't look good. The graphic not that eye friendly or it's just too boring with just two colors although I'm not an artist to say which is nice color, but I can say I don't like the design of the site.
  • Support team on that site don't really give quick response to problems experienced but I think they are friendly. Moderator are always friendly anywhere.
  • Rules are common same on most of the sites. 
  • People/ community not that active. 
  • The last is the withdrawal fee. I hate the fee because it's way too high like .0007 BTC. 

Best:

• I like Primedice which is the first site I am playing, but Stake.com is the best site I know. The interface is very eye friendly like you are just playing a child game. 
  • Team are awesome package. Admin, support and Mod are awesome. Support are quick in helping problems and moderator too are very friendly. 
  • People/community are awesome. Site have all kinds of person, but fun because you will learn a lot from them. 
  • The withdrawal fee is low at .0003 BTC in a minimum withdrawal of .002. 

1 hour ago, 19bani85 said:

I will never say Stake a good site to play. Primedice my first site to play.

Primedice is my first site also and I love primedice before my account was banned for their reasons that never been true. But I accept it. So what I did it just moveon even it made me sad. Stake is now my best site because of several reasons. But the choices of games to play in stake is awesome You can jump from one game to other when you feel you don't like that game you play anymore. It's never been boring to have variety. 

But the best is I won a lot in stake than other site of primedice. In short stake is fair. But I know primedice is fair too. 

5 hours ago, Han2x said:

In my journey as a gambler hopping to different gambling site daily I just have this review. I have check all sites and rate it basing on the site looks or the UI, the team behind, the rules which is very common each site and the people or the community in it.

Worst

• Site don't look good. The graphic not that eye friendly or it's just too boring with just two colors although I'm not an artist to say which is nice color, but I can say I don't like the design of the site.
  • Support team on that site don't really give quick response to problems experienced but I think they are friendly. Moderator are always friendly anywhere.
  • The last is the withdrawal fee. I hate the fee because it's way too high like .0007 BTC. 

Best:

• I like Primedice which is the first site I am playing, but Stake.com is the best site I know. The interface is very eye friendly like you are just playing a child game. 
  • Team are awesome package. Admin, support and Mod are awesome. Support are quick in helping problems and moderator too are very friendly. 
  • People/community are awesome. Site have all kinds of person, but fun because you will learn a lot from them. 

Well. I would guess the "worst" site that you're talkin about. Hahaha. 😂😂

Is it BV? Lols. 😊

If yes, i would agree with your review. Same goes with your review for PD. 👍

In conclusion, PD is the "healthiest" site in terms of staff and people. 😄😄😄

1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Well. I would guess the "worst" site that you're talkin about. Hahaha. 😂😂

Is it BV? Lols. 😊

If yes, i would agree with your review. Same goes with your review for PD. 👍

In conclusion, PD is the "healthiest" site in terms of staff and people. 😄😄😄

Yeah guy. So I will be staying here again after a long vacation. Stake is my #1 and PD is my #2 now. I'm a dicer at first but now I'm a Plinker in stake. Good luck. 

15 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Yeah guy. So I will be staying here again after a long vacation. Stake is my #1 and PD is my #2 now. I'm a dicer at first but now I'm a Plinker in stake. Good luck. 

Nice! Good choices! 👍

Goodluck on both sites then buddy. 😄😄😄

10 hours ago, Han2x said:

Primedice is my first site also and I love primedice before my account was banned for their reasons that never been true. But I accept it. So what I did it just moveon even it made me sad. Stake is now my best site because of several reasons. But the choices of games to play in stake is awesome You can jump from one game to other when you feel you don't like that game you play anymore. It's never been boring to have variety. 

But the best is I won a lot in stake than other site of primedice. In short stake is fair. But I know primedice is fair too. 

@Han2x, is your account on PD active, what seems to be the issue? As far as I recall, you don't seem to be banned on chat, your account might have been caught up in the faucet abuse, but that is easily solvable by contacting us :) When you have time, write to us in the support, so that we could check this ;) 

Why PD is no. 1 for me?

1. night mode 2. active chat 3. best support team 4. games and tip from active rollers 5. i got a heart from @ravenyvolle lol

I'm still looking for no.2 -10. =)

3 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

worst gambling site for me is freebitco.in hhahah xD

so true.. lol freebitco is a bank killer machine.

59 minutes ago, jas320 said:

Why PD is no. 1 for me?

1. night mode 2. active chat 3. best support team 4. games and tip from active rollers 5. i got a heart from @ravenyvolle lol

I'm still looking for no.2 -10. =)

so true.. lol freebitco is a bank killer machine.

hahaa ur too sweet :)

Here is more 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘:P 

On 4/7/2018 at 23:16, ravenyvolle said:

hahaa ur too sweet :)

Here is more 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘:P 

easy @ravenyvolle. i don't know where to put those hearts.  i'll just keep them in my pocket for safe-keeping.. your hearts are in good pocket.lol

PD5 just removed night mode and luck.. two things that made PD different from other dice sites are now gone. sad.

PD 4 was the #1 site.. But the new layout looks like absolute shiet in my opinion. 

The staff is the best in the business <3 Katrina..

#2 would have to be stake in the short term.. I was up .3 on stake but then I busted my winning and went down another .6 lol so maybe its better in the short term there.. I don't think stake is 1% house like PD is.. But for some reason this new layout really irritates my eyes and it is super laggy for me when it never used too be. When layout changed it also forced changed ALL my seed's :-\ which sucks... 

worst sites are the ones that require documents for verification before withdrawal because they try everything to not pay

On 07/04/2018 at 06:17, Han2x said:

Worst

• The last is the withdrawal fee. I hate the fee because it's way too high like .0007 BTC

Best:

Is the worst site ur mentioning starts with y ? I also dont wanna reveal it thats why I asked the first letter