Tintin

How much satoshi do you want to win everyday?

Hey primedice rollers! Everyone here have some long term goals of winning maybe 1btc or more. 

Well I wanna know how much satoshi do you want to achieve everyday or every time you play?

It is very important to have some control too. Don’t be greedy (sometimes I am guilty)

2 hours ago, Tintin said:

Hey primedice rollers! Everyone here have some long term goals of winning maybe 1btc or more. 

Well I wanna know how much satoshi do you want to achieve everyday or every time you play?

It is very important to have some control too. Don’t be greedy (sometimes I am guilty)

Its important to control your greed. Not everyone will win 1btc or more from gambling. Those who have balls - they have it and if you dont then its better not to venture there because the loss would be huge. 

I aim 300k but always end up doing like 900k or 1.2 mil haha because I use 7x-99x always. I bust my change once in I while tho when I refuse to go to bed lol (that is after I have cashed out of course)........so yeah sometimes chill on the greed and take breaks occasionally, having a gambling problem will most likely leave you broke and borrowing money to lose more

Edited by PDaddyVault

after I win .005 or .01 daily I quit or if I bust my winnings or go in the negative I stop for the day and the come back the next and win. I have been averaging .005-.009 per day but it only take one day to lose all my winnings to start back at what I started with :-\