dmbadillo10

My First High Roller Win (Probably the Last One too.) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Heya rollers and rolletes!

Just wanna share a crazy story that happened just today. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is a story of a Big Win, then a Bad Beat.

Well, not so bad. Coz' its just the profit anyways.

I was playing @1claire's technique. 2.3x. Read her topic for betting details.

I depoed 5m on my bank account. And played it there.

Fast forward, I made the bank roll up to 8m. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Withdrawn somw, and kept 3m. I rolled again. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

After some rolls, I ended up winning a high bet.. Didnt really realized i was betting that much.

20180405_153549.png.31cbf277b7a2b1db69f2156dee5f4027.png

From there, I withdrawn like 1.5m more. Ended up having 7m on my Bank, then 1.4m on main.

Rained some on chat ofc. (Share the blessings. ๐Ÿ˜‡)

However, just an hour ago, after office. I vaped on the parking lot and thought of rolling.

I made the bank roll 2m on main account. Then the tradegy happened. Same technique. 2.3x. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ended up leaving 1.74m on Bank (Thats the 30day challenge funds.) And 0 on main ofc.

I felt bad for like 20 seconds, telling myself: "What did you just do you bozo?!". Hahahahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But then i felt ok. Experiencing high end bets. At least for me thats high end. ๐Ÿ˜

Invested some on Minerfarm and some other stuff worth 2m. And still have some on wallet.

What a day it is. Hahahaha. Thats all folks! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

40 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

Still a good experience. Grats to you! :)

Yea. Worth the try.

Maybe someday, I'll be comfortable of betting those amounts that I wouldn't mind losing them. Hahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Heya rollers and rolletes!

Just wanna share a crazy story that happened just today. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This is a story of a Big Win, then a Bad Beat.

Well, not so bad. Coz' its just the profit anyways.

I was playing @1claire's technique. 2.3x. Read her topic for betting details.

I depoed 5m on my bank account. And played it there.

Fast forward, I made the bank roll up to 8m. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

Withdrawn somw, and kept 3m. I rolled again. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

After some rolls, I ended up winning a high bet.. Didnt really realized i was betting that much.

20180405_153549.png.31cbf277b7a2b1db69f2156dee5f4027.png

From there, I withdrawn like 1.5m more. Ended up having 7m on my Bank, then 1.4m on main.

Rained some on chat ofc. (Share the blessings. ๐Ÿ˜‡)

However, just an hour ago, after office. I vaped on the parking lot and thought of rolling.

I made the bank roll 2m on main account. Then the tradegy happened. Same technique. 2.3x. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Ended up leaving 1.74m on Bank (Thats the 30day challenge funds.) And 0 on main ofc.

I felt bad for like 20 seconds, telling myself: "What did you just do you bozo?!". Hahahahaha. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But then i felt ok. Experiencing high end bets. At least for me thats high end. ๐Ÿ˜

Invested some on Minerfarm and some other stuff worth 2m. And still have some on wallet.

What a day it is. Hahahaha. Thats all folks! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nice hit , good luck dmb

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Nice win and I am sure you will roll more and make another big win. Dont be greedy to bet all in and keep your nerve in control.

Yea. I guess that's the lesson I've learned on this scenario. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Maybe someday. I'll have one or more bets like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

2 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Very nice session dmbadillo10 :)ย hope your luck continues to hold!

Thanks man. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope so. Even tho being on HR is like throwing lots of money. Hahaha.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Its just fun seeing your own ID on good flames. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ”ฅ

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

Nice hit and big win @dmbadillo10. I hope I can experience being in HR of PD. I did experience being in HR board in stake but in here maybe impossible for me. I can't risk that high amount. Congrats bro.ย 

You can do it. โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

I wasn't expecting that roll too. I was just surprised that I had fire on my username, and then realized I bet that much. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

35 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

You can do it. โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

I wasn't expecting that roll too. I was just surprised that I had fire on my username, and then realized I bet that much. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I will do it when I have something spare that will be enough to light up the fire. But for now I need my BTC for something.ย 

1 hour ago, Han2x said:

I will do it when I have something spare that will be enough to light up the fire. But for now I need my BTC for something.ย 

Alright. Have time to gather enough BTC for that something.

Then, when you have some spare BTC, try to get it up to a decent bank roll and play til you get a high roller bet. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Goodluck han! โœŒ๐Ÿฝ

2 hours ago, singpays said:

when u again now hr roll dmbadillo no last one this i guess so , upcoming hop u again hr , and no dangerzoonย โ˜ ๏ธ

Thank you singavauayduaiagpays. :)

Yea, this was not the last. I thought it will be, but I got there like 3 or 4 more times. Hehehe. ๐Ÿ‘Œ