vabrida

What are the benefits of gambling?

When most people talk about gambling, beneficial effects rarely come up in the conversation. Despite the fact that more than 1 billion people gamble each year (about 1/7 of the world’s population), there is a widespread belief that gambling is somehow sinful. Of course, this varies by religious teaching but among Christians the gambling stereotype has long been used to depict a major sin. Oddly enough, the Bible has nothing to say about gambling, although many people mistakenly believe that gambling is a sin.

The Bible’s warnings about “loving money” more than “loving god” have nothing to do with gambling; a businessman who never gambles can love money. A poor person with no income can love money. So it is unfortunate that many generations of devout people have been misled into thinking that gambling itself is a sin.

Of course, gambling has been the ruin of many a man — there is no doubt about that. Science has shown that gambling addiction is real because it causes severe changes to brain function and chemistry. People who cannot stop gambling truly cannot stop gambling and they need to seek help for their gambling addiction.

To me, in simple honest understanding, gambling is something that is worthy and creditable to the human race.

Well here are some benefits of gambling :

1. It makes of you aware of the fact that money does not come easily.

2. You should never fall for temptation and greed.

3. You should never envy others big wins.

4. You should stop gambling and work hard to earn.

Benefits of gambling? It feeds your greed :D

jk

We all gamble. not just in $$$$ sense but as well as in choices and decisions we do in life. Maybe some would say "I make sure to think thoroughly and have basis before making any choices/decisions" but im pretty sure there are some point in our lives that we say "fuck it, i'll good with this one."

benefit? you get to enjoy what you wanted if you are lucky; which you cant have if you're being a pussy.

Gambling is entertainment for me at this point. I drop 100k sats into plinko knowing ill lose it all but i do it with a smile on my face because it's fun. Adopt that mindset and you can never lose when gambling =D