Ohhhhhh the memories. Bet365 was one of the very first online books I signed up for. Top notch book, bet with confidence on there and they have a great live betting layout. 

On 28/07/2018 at 13:08, HeadacheBoy said:

soccer bets are easy!

LOL, this can't be further from the truth. Soccer will crush you if you aren't careful. All it takes is that "one home team who can't lose today" who is -600 and lose outright or draw the game. 

On 09/04/2018 at 17:19, Syczey said:

i made account with VPN beacuse its blocked in my country and i can play and withdraw money to network wallet ;d

And then your contry's government will try to catch you if they notice some weird actions from you by your ISP, if they have that regulated and allowed to check up on you. There's a reason why the site was blocked anyway, stay safe, be smart, do not make these stupid things.

Anyway i have tested Bet365 ye, how would not? Im ass spammed by them almost every day from adds, pops up :D

Even if you have adds blocked, it will show up somewhere else.

I would suggest it to others as well btw.

On 12/05/2019 at 18:42, Dusan said:

I only use bet365 to watch games not to bet.

They have great live service.

I would like to do this too but I don't own a microscope.

On 12/05/2019 at 19:42, Dusan said:

I only use bet365 to watch games not to bet.

They have great live service.

You could take your chances and risk some if you have the experience from your live matches ;)
Maybe you could even profit way more than average of bet365 users if you do watch tons of matches there.

Just think of it as a daily basis small investment :P