dmbadillo10

BTC Down - How Does The Price Fall Affect You as a Primedicer? 💲💱🤔

Heya rollers and rolletes,

So as we can see.. BTC is down big time right now. ❌⬇️

20180330_132746.png.bc8211ca6d2dcaf65bdf26922a717dd3.png

Well, I've read some articles from CNN that this is due to the Twitter ban. Also saw that BTC is about to reach the "death cross". (Check it out on Google for you to know what "death cross" means in cryptocurrency stand point. 😊).

But as a member of Primedice, does this down fall affects you? Is it a positive or a negative effect on your end?

Well for me, it can impact me positively, in a way that if I wanted to purchase more BTC, this is the perfect timing since it fell.

Negatively when I hodl lots of BTC, and it fell under the price when I purchased it. 😑😑😑😑😑

So, what are your thoughts on this. Share a like and drop your comments below! 😉😊

Edited by dmbadillo10
Added photo.

When BTC had only started falling earlier this year I predicted that it can go to as low as $4,000, but nevertheless the price will be $40,000 this year. This is what I think now too. It's a good opportunity for holders to buy cheap BTC. Pity that I, like @Ssociety here, don't have a lot of money. :)

57 minutes ago, Ssociety said:

the kind of stuff always happen, I just wan't to invest more, its just that I don't have a lot of money xD 

Yes. I agree. And yes, I wanna purchase more too. But i got some responsibilities to address with the money so I dont have a lot for cyrptos. 😂

26 minutes ago, Betwrong said:

When BTC had only started falling earlier this year I predicted that it can go to as low as $4,000, but nevertheless the price will be $40,000 this year. This is what I think now too. It's a good opportunity for holders to buy cheap BTC. Pity that I, like @Ssociety here, don't have a lot of money. :)

I was predicting 60k$. Hahaha. But 40k$ would be nice. 💲

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Price drops helps people buy crypto and thus we can say that it fuels the high rollers to make larger bets. Obviously the ballsy ones will take risks like those. Not me I prefer to keep my coins safe and sound for trading.

Yea. I lile hodling them coins too. 😊

But sometimes im killing myself by betting just for fun. Coins gone. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂

The drop from $9,000 to $7,000 was caused by media banning ICOs ads but the drop that happened earlier today was caused by the mess on OKEx I think. 

Nevertheless, Bitcoin at this price makes me feel it's "less valuable" so I already gambled and invest in some altcoin. Didn't experience loss so far, just hope I can win big here to cheer myself up!

12 minutes ago, Vader said:

The drop from $9,000 to $7,000 was caused by media banning ICOs ads but the drop that happened earlier today was caused by the mess on OKEx I think. 

Nevertheless, Bitcoin at this price makes me feel it's "less valuable" so I already gambled and invest in some altcoin. Didn't experience loss so far, just hope I can win big here to cheer myself up!

Yep.

The more coins you got right now, the more fun.

Who knows. It might just shoot up. 😄

The "WHALES" will splash it when they feel to splash it for their own gains. Hahahha. 

11 minutes ago, Qxzy1ol said:

++

Whats this comment?

Lets make sure we respond appropriately to topics to avoid spam or any kind of abuse.

This is the second time you placed senseless comment on 2 of my topics.

One more, I'll report to @Dan.

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

Whats this comment?

Lets make sure we respond appropriately to topics to avoid spam or any kind of abuse.

This is the second time you placed senseless comment on 2 of my topics.

One more, I'll report to @Dan.

man sorry, did not know that you are so strict, sorry again. I posted this before I started talking to you. 

I apologize again for errors, this is Google translator

1 minute ago, Qxzy1ol said:

man sorry, did not know that you are so strict, sorry again. I posted this before I started talking to you. 

I apologize again for errors, this is Google translator

I get it that you're just tryin go get 10 posts to be eligible for the giveaway.

But you can reach that by commenting meaningful content.

I am not strict, I just wanted everyone here on the forums to do the right thing and follow the rules. 

I don't believe Twitter is the main reason of the drop, if it was the case it would have dropped more after the Google and Facebook bans who are more impactful than Twitter.

I believe it's the accumulations of little bad news here and there (social media bans, regulations here, etc.) + the fact that we enter easter holidays + some market manipulations to make people trust less cryptos, etc.

But the main point could be all the newcomers who invested in november/december/january and wanted to take big profits when they were seeing all the medias speaking about the crypto-boom. They bought some for not being left outside the opportunity but they were not long term holders or didn't really know how it works. And now that it's been weeks that the market drop they just feel disappointed and sell it, stating that they were too late, that it was a scam or so.

I know personnaly some "lambda" people who learn about crypto in november/december. Bought some. Were happy until mid-january and than were less and less ... they still keep them waiting the price to recover ("ok it drop but that's alright, the pump was high in december, it's normal") ... but now they are like "c'mon it's been 2-3 months and it's not recovering, it's dead i miss the opportunity but i still can sell now and loose only 10 to 20%", at least i tried.

There is both a positive and a negative side. When you win, it's bad that the price has fallen, and when you buy at that price, of course it's good

Since you included "as a Primedicer", then we should connect it with our dicing/gambling experience while the price of BTC is down. By "experience", I mean should we deposit and wager and try to win, but if unlucky, then lose, or just HODL.

Personally, as a Primedicer, I keep depositing and playing regardless of the price of Bitcoin. If I win, then withdraw (it's like I just bought/invested some). If unlucky, then I can't do anything. I only HODL if I can't really win.

I'm not really worried that the price is down, I'm disappointed that I don't have the money to be able to buy more.

9 hours ago, Kargai said:

I don't believe Twitter is the main reason of the drop, if it was the case it would have dropped more after the Google and Facebook bans who are more impactful than Twitter.

I believe it's the accumulations of little bad news here and there (social media bans, regulations here, etc.) + the fact that we enter easter holidays + some market manipulations to make people trust less cryptos, etc.

But the main point could be all the newcomers who invested in november/december/january and wanted to take big profits when they were seeing all the medias speaking about the crypto-boom. They bought some for not being left outside the opportunity but they were not long term holders or didn't really know how it works. And now that it's been weeks that the market drop they just feel disappointed and sell it, stating that they were too late, that it was a scam or so.

I know personnaly some "lambda" people who learn about crypto in november/december. Bought some. Were happy until mid-january and than were less and less ... they still keep them waiting the price to recover ("ok it drop but that's alright, the pump was high in december, it's normal") ... but now they are like "c'mon it's been 2-3 months and it's not recovering, it's dead i miss the opportunity but i still can sell now and loose only 10 to 20%", at least i tried.

A very detailed and good point Sir Kargai.

Well, I just passed thru those news on CNN. But still, I am much more fond of getting this detailed information from the hodlers themselves. 👍👍👍

4 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Since you included "as a Primedicer", then we should connect it with our dicing/gambling experience while the price of BTC is down. By "experience", I mean should we deposit and wager and try to win, but if unlucky, then lose, or just HODL.

Personally, as a Primedicer, I keep depositing and playing regardless of the price of Bitcoin. If I win, then withdraw (it's like I just bought/invested some). If unlucky, then I can't do anything. I only HODL if I can't really win.

I'm not really worried that the price is down, I'm disappointed that I don't have the money to be able to buy more.

Precisely.

Same thing here. I really wanted to buy more and play with it. Or maybe just hodl it with hopes of BTC to recover.

12 minutes ago, 19bani85 said:

Am waiting for more drop down of BTC, then I will purchase some coz I know it will boom this year beyond expectations. 

I hope your prediction will go to reality.

Let's see and hope for the best. 👍

Best way to deal with this volatility is think in BTC units not in dollars. This comes from a famous trading advise to think in points gained not in dollar profits.

16 minutes ago, Xantys said:

Best way to deal with this volatility is think in BTC units not in dollars. This comes from a famous trading advise to think in points gained not in dollar profits.

Agreed.

But some, especially those who do "Pump and Dump", does look at it in $$$. 😂😂😂

I don't really care if the price fall, im just gambling for fun. But if the BTC will goes to +/- 1000 $ then a lot of people will stop using it, im pretty sure. Anyone if the price will hit more than 10k$ im going to sell my stuff 😆

16 minutes ago, darmielen said:

I been around when BTC is only about $300.. I don't care as long as I enjoyed rolling dice!

Good then. Just all fun.

Awesome. 😄😄😄