Briggidy

Trying to get qualified? Post not counting. Help!

Hello! I am trying to get my account qualified with 10 posts to do forum challenges but it's seems to randomly count my posts. Sometimes it counts and sometimes it doesn't. Is there a rule for it counting? Sorry if this is a noob questions but I really want to play the forum games. Thanks!

1 minute ago, Briggidy said:

Hello! I am trying to get my account qualified with 10 posts to do forum challenges but it's seems to randomly count my posts. Sometimes it counts and sometimes it doesn't. Is there a rule for it counting? Sorry if this is a noob questions but I really want to play the forum games. Thanks!

Heya.

It usually counts when you reply to a thread.

Not really sure if there's a rule or something.

Friendly advice, just try to post on here, "General Primedice Discussions". It counts everytime. 😉👍👍👍

Just now, Briggidy said:

Yes thank you now I feel like im cheating.... lol

Nope. You're not. Ehehe. Try reacting to replies too. 👍👍👍

Hope I was able to help ya buddy. Goodluck! 😄😄😄😄

On 3/26/2018 at 06:10, Briggidy said:

Its better to post a valuable topic in General Primedice Discussion. It counts always.