eldrindcm

Ban My Bank! - Saving 101

image.png.cde52aa0f1a6de73ae65329a62142d83.png

Most of you know me as a buster, greedy, winning big but gonna bust it soon. I'm having a hard time saving up my profit, especially when I'm not satisfied with the amount. I used to withdraw my profit but ends up depositing it again and boom! busted.

While reading Stake's bitcointalk thread, Stunna's post gave me an idea on how to save my profit, and not able to touch it. No. Matter. What.

Three easy steps:

1. Create a bank account. Make sure it is really secured, connect email address and 2FA!

2. Request Support to ban that account.

3. Tip every profit from your main account. Small or big, tip.

Why ban? This way, you won't be able to access your bank account, you cannot tip, withdraw, or play that balance (in your bank account). I asked Support and made sure, that bank account will still receive the tip even it is banned. It's up to you when to ask for ban lift up.

As to the fund you will play (on your main account), make sure you leave some from your profit. Or beg for tips (kidding! ). Aim to win, don't let your balance bust. We can do this!

With this idea, hopefully, I can really save (for the future!). If you have suggestions, tell them! And in case you will do this or already doing this, tell us how is it going!

Best of luck, Primedicers! 😁💸

19 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

image.png.cde52aa0f1a6de73ae65329a62142d83.png

Most of you know me as a buster, greedy, winning big but gonna bust it soon. I'm having a hard time saving up my profit, especially when I'm not satisfied with the amount. I used to withdraw my profit but ends up depositing it again and boom! busted.

While reading Stake's bitcointalk thread, Stunna's post gave me an idea on how to save my profit, and not able to touch it. No. Matter. What.

Three easy steps:

1. Create a bank account. Make sure it is really secured, connect email address and 2FA!

2. Request Support to ban that account.

3. Tip every profit from your main account. Small or big, tip.

Why ban? This way, you won't be able to access your bank account, you cannot tip, withdraw, or play that balance (in your bank account). I asked Support and made sure, that bank account will still receive the tip even it is banned. It's up to you when to ask for ban lift up.

As to the fund you will play (on your main account), make sure you leave some from your profit. Or beg for tips (kidding! ). Aim to win, don't let your balance bust. We can do this!

With this idea, hopefully, I can really save (for the future!). If you have suggestions, tell them! And in case you will do this or already doing this, tell us how is it going!

Best of luck, Primedicers! 😁💸

Yup. Just like what I mentioned on Stake.. I might consider doing this to make my 30-day challenge successful. 👍👍👍😉😉😉

50 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

@Bojana can we request to ban our bank accounts for a period like 30 days? :D

This will be the problem here, additional work for the support. So alternative to banning is account lock up for period of time, any fund-related actions/buttons will be gone. This way, support will not be disturbed anymore, account will automatically locked and unlocked :D Someone, post this on Suggestions section :D

8 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

This will be the problem here, additional work for the support. So alternative to banning is account lock up for period of time, any fund-related actions/buttons will be gone. This way, support will not be disturbed anymore, account will automatically locked and unlocked :D Someone, post this on Suggestions section :D

Yep rather than asking them to ban it permanently then ask again to unban it later on. Its really Much better if it can be banned for a certain period. You have no choice but to just wait for it xD

6 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Oooff. It got hacked? Who hacked it and how it happened?? 🤔🤔🤔

not so long ago. maybe at the early weeks of this year. never used it since. so make sure to put 2fa on your bank account :P

great thing we can ask the cs to ban our banks :D much safer

Edited by Mistletoe

6 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

not so long ago. maybe at the early weeks of this year. never used it since. so make sure to put 2fa on your bank account :P

great thing we can ask the cs to ban our banks :D much safer

Yep. Thats why i consider this a good idea.

With the bank banned, theres no way anyone can touch the funds. Even me. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂😂😂

2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hi Bojiee. 😊

Welcome back oh na na.. 🎶🎵🎶🎵

Heya, dmb oh na na na :D  Thanks for the warm welcome, good to be back :P 

55 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

nah i was just asking if that would be possible :D I dont use my alt bank anymore since it was hacked....

Oh, okay... :/ You can use a new one, place 2FA, just for additional safety ;) 

2 hours ago, Bojana said:
5 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hi Bojiee. 😊

Welcome back oh na na.. 🎶🎵🎶🎵

Heya, dmb oh na na na :D  Thanks for the warm welcome, good to be back :P

Im happy now. Hahahahaha. 😂😍

But ya. You're the first Support who talked to me so. It wont be the same for me if you're not around. 😉😊

wait so does this work? If an account is banned you can still send funds to it? Also, if you want to bad enough cant you just get it unbanned and then gamble it all anyway and if not then whats the point of sending funds you can never access? This would be cool if a ban would last x amount of days and there was nothing you can do? I dont know how bans work.

42 minutes ago, CryptoDadlol said:

wait so does this work? If an account is banned you can still send funds to it? Also, if you want to bad enough cant you just get it unbanned and then gamble it all anyway and if not then whats the point of sending funds you can never access? This would be cool if a ban would last x amount of days and there was nothing you can do? I dont know how bans work.

I think the default rule there is if you will request for your account to be banned, you cannot unban it for the next 30 days. Thats my own perspectivr of that. 😄