Heya rollers and rolletes,

I wanna make a confession right now.

I love this community. And I don't wanna lie to the people I love. And vice-versa, I dont want to be lied or fooled.

So here it goes.

I have the 30-day challenge goin.. I'm currently on Day 11 today. For more details, you can follow and check this topic:

I goofed and touched the funds on my Bank Account.

Yes, twas a foolish move, knowing the cause of this challenge. But i feel that it would be more foolish to just keep this a secret and lie to the people that are watching over this challenge and wanted to see me get through to Day 30.

I feel bad about myself. But then again, I would feel worse if I kept this a secret.

I will still continue this challenge. I will make a deposit to replace the funds. And this time, I will have someone to keep it to avoid ny touching until the challenge is finished.

I would hand it over to a MOD or a Support staff.

Screenshot_20180322-154359.thumb.png.bfe074be3ab300c5931c9efa562d9d99.png

I will continue to update the thread of the 30-day challenge daily as promised.

And I will still pursue for its cause. I'm not gonna back down.

For now, I will not hangout more often.. I guess.. 

Once depo is made, I will post it on the original thread will pass it on.

I appreciate everybody who believed that I will do it, and those who would still believe and support me on my journey.

I will never be stopped by a mistake. I'll see you guys around.

4 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

I guess the main point in such a challenge is to challenge yourself.. if you can't keep the funds right where they are you already failed it, its totally pointless to ask a Moderator or Support member to keep it for you

I guess so.. Actually, you're on point.

But then, I'm just on Day 11. And I wont give up on myself. Im still doin this.

I just want to keep it right this time. But yea, I'll just keep it and correct myself.

8 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I guess so.. Actually, you're on point.

But then, I'm just on Day 11. And I wont give up on myself. Im still doin this.

I just want to keep it right this time. But yea, I'll just keep it and correct myself.

The fact that you failed once does not mean you will keep failing so I totally agree when you say you will keep it up. Never give up yourself. That's a life advice.

What I mentioned before is that the main point here is to challenge yourself so as you failed before now you have one more (and stronger) reason to keep it running yourself, with no other hand to help you.. you got this :)

3 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

The fact that you failed once does not mean you will keep failing so I totally agree when you say you will keep it up. Never give up yourself. That's a life advice.

What I mentioned before is that the main point here is to challenge yourself so as you failed before now you have one more (and stronger) reason to keep it running yourself, with no other hand to help you.. you got this :)

I will Ms. Carol. I will do this..

Thank you.. I appreciate the advice and encouragement. 

I am fully ashamed, but more willing to correct the wrong than to dwell with the mistake.

I got this. 😊

32 minutes ago, Mistletoe said:

I told you to use my bank alt! >=D lolol

Ask the mods or cs to ban your bank like what eld did :D

Already made it back. 😂😂😂

But yeah, I'll have it banned soon. 👍👍👍