Dan

🏆 [0.08 BTC] Pot of Gold Challenge!

bet.png

Pot of Gold Challenge!
Ends: 26/03/18 @ Midday (12pm) GMT

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3108108

To continue on with the celebrations from the week end, we are throwing a Saint Patrick's themed promotion for those of you seeking the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. As most of us know, the Irish have a fascination with the number 4 and believe that it brings good luck and fortune to those who worship it, so let's see if its true! All you need to do, to win a share in the prize pool this week is roll a winning bet with a 444x multiplier. All people who achieve the challenge in the next 7 days, will get a share in the prize pool! There is no limit to the amount of winners, and the more people who get involved the higher the prize pool! So if you get more people involved, then you win more!

Requirement

• Roll a winning bet with a 444x multiplier or higher
  • Minimum bet is 100 satoshi
  • 1 valid entry per person
  • Bets must have been made after the commencement of this promotion
  • 10+ forum post count

Prize Pool(s)

• Minimum prize pool: 0.01 BTC
  • If over 20 participants: 0.03 BTC
  • If over 30 participants: 0.05 BTC
  • If over 40 participants: 0.08 BTC

How to Enter

1. Respond to this topic, and link your bet ID using the link function in the text editor.

(Paste your bet id, then highlight and click on the link bet button, as shown in image below)
image.png

1 hour ago, showrov1993 said:

21,967,764,287 placed by showrov1993
Wagered: 0.00000100 Payout: 550.00x Profit: 0.00054900 

Screenshot_1.jpg

@Dan can you please confirm me that if i hit 550x will be i eligible for this giveaway ( that's i hit and participate this giveaway ) or i need hit exactly 444x or 450x everyone do that.. i'm kinda confused man... Please need to know ... thanks :)